Thursday 20 August 2015

VLOG | 02.08.15-03.08.15


Hello Lovlies! Welcome back to Sense Of Beauty! Today's blogpost will include another VLOG! 

I had a week holidays from work and decided I would try and vlog as much as I could! I'm really happy with how my last two vlogs went, and I really enjoyed vlogging throughout the week!

Check out my vlog right here!



If you did enjoy the vlog, make sure you subscribe to my YouTube channel, click the thumbs up button and leave a comment!

If you would like to see any of my other videos, check out my YouTube channel here!

What I Got Up To In Today's VLOG!
>Filmed a beauty video
>Mini makeup haul 
>Talked about the weather
>Helped my mum at a fundraiser at work
>Got my hair braided
>Did my makeup
>Went to a local agriculture show
>Went to Lidl

My Previous Vlog!



My Previous Beauty Video!



I really hope you enjoyed today's kind of blogpost & video!
Thank you so much for stopping by my blog & YouTube channel!
Don't forget, if you did like that video, make sure you subscribe to my channel, click the thumbs up button & leave a comment!
See you in my next blogpost!
XO, Siobhán 

No comments:

Post a Comment