Monday 31 August 2015

Retro Glam Hair Tutorial & How I Use Hot Rollers


Hello Lovlies! Welcome back to my blog! Today's video is going to be my very first hair tutorial! I have recently fallen in love with hot rollers and wanted to share this hairstyle with all of you! I share some tips that I've learned while using Hot Rollers too!

If you would like to see the hair tutorial, check out the video!



If you did enjoy the makeup video, make sure you subscribe to my YouTube channel, click the thumbs up button and leave a comment!

If you would like to see any of my other videos, check out my YouTube channel here!

If you liked the makeup I was wearing in this video, check out the video below!



If you would like to see the GRWM video, check out this video below!



| HAIR |
I used two different sets of Hot Rollers when curling my hair. Keep an eye on my channel, I will be uploading a video on 'How I Apply Hot Rollers'.
>Babyliss Thermo Ceramic Heated Hair Rollers (€43.49 - available here!)
>Remington Jumbo Heated Hair Rollers (€36.49 - available here!)
>Cien Hairspray

| OUTFIT |
>Top | The Outlet Sligo
>Cardigan | Penneys
>Bangles | Penneys

My Last VLOG!



My Last Beauty Video!



Thank you SO SO much for stopping by!
I really hope you enjoyed today's video!
If you did, don't forget to subscribe to my YT channel, leave a comment and give the video a thumbs up!
See you in my next blogpost!
XO, Siobhán 

No comments:

Post a Comment