Tuesday 18 August 2015

Stila Training & The New Stila Collection | Autumn 2015


Hello Lovlies! Welcome back to Sense Of Beauty! Today's blogpost will be featuring STILA MAKEUP!!

As many of you may know, I started working in Cara Pharmacy in May. I have been loving every minute since I started. I get to work with brands like Stila, Benefit, Lancome, Clarins, W7, Loreal, Maybelline and SO many more! 

As you can imagine, being surrounded by all these incredible brands means being tempted to make a few sneaky purchases. If you would like to see some of my recent purchases, click here and here!

Recently, I was given the amazing opportunity to attend Stila Training in Dublin. I actually vlogged the day that I went up, so definitely keep an eye on my channel over the next few weeks to see that video!

On the day of the training, I met some gorgeous ladies that were so friendly and helpful. I felt very anxious travelling up as I genuinely didn't know what to expect. I met the girls that I was training with and they were all so so nice! I then met the two ladies giving the training and they were really helpful throughout the whole day and definitely put my nerves to rest!

They went through some information of the Cult favourites and we were presented the new Autumn/Fall Collection for 2015. 

I went in to this training with very little experience and knowledge. After having completed this training, I feel like I have accumulated a wider base of knowledge of the Stila brand itself and also it's products. 

Some products were displayed across the table, of course I whipped out my camera and took a few snaps for my blog ;) Take a look at some of the snaps I captured!



















Now, onto the New Fall/Autumn 2015 Collection!!



Stila Perfectly Poreless Putty Perfecter

We were introduced to Stila's brand new matte foundation compact. When I blended my finger into the foundation, it felt bouncy and spongey. The consistency was very smooth and when I applied it to the back of my hand, it gave a high definition coverage. 

Take a look at this video to see the Putty in action!



Stila Got Inked Cushion Eyeliner

Stila's Stay All Day Liquid Eyeliner is a cult favourite and I think their new Got Inked Cushion Eyeliner will also be a favourite. The Eyeliner comes in a range of mattes and shimmers and in a selection of beautiful colours. It comes in 6 different colours, you will definitely find one that you will love! 

Take a look at this video to see the Cushion Eyeliner in action!



Stila Huge Extreme Lash Mascara 

Stila have created a brand new mascara that works at Lengthening and Volumising your lashes. The shape of the applicator is perfect for any eye shape and makes applying eyeliner a DREAM! For anyone that is going from day to night, this mascara doesn't turn crispy and dry. You can apply your mascara in the day and then re-apply at night, which is a PLUS! I tried this on my lashes and I was pleasantly surprised at how well it looked on my lashes! 

To see the Huge Extreme Lash Mascara in action, check out these two videos!





Stila Lash Stunner Extreme Lash Primer

Anyone that has tried a lash primer before knows that majority of the time they are white. Stila has invented a lash primer that has a soft brown tint to your lashes. This is to mimic your natural lashes. The lash primer has two types of fibres; one is to thicken your lashes to add volume and the other is to lengthen your lashes. This lash primer applied to your lashes before the new Huge Lash Mascara was AMAZING on my lashes! My lashes don't need length but more volume, I loved the way my lashes looked with these products on them!

Stila La Quill Precision Eye Liner Brush

Unfortunately,  we were unable to give this brush a try. For any beginners, this brush is ideal for you! This is perfect to be used with the Cushion Eyeliner. 


Stila Wonder Brush for Face & Body

Another new brush to the Stila brush collection. This slightly reminds me of the Nars Ita Brush, just because of the short bristles and the flat brush. This brush is designed to work with the Perfectly Poreless Putty Perfecter. The handle of the brush is very easy to use around the face. The shape of the brush will also allow you to use this brush to contour. The bristles are very soft on this brush too!








So that's the end of today's blogpost! I really hope you enjoyed it! I enjoyed the day out training and can't wait for the next! If you are looking for any Stila products, Cara Pharmacy in the Quayside Shopping Centre, Sligo has a Stila counter! Thank you so so much for stopping by today!

See you in my next blogpost!
XO, Siobhán 

No comments:

Post a Comment