Monday 24 August 2015

Smokey Eyes Featuring The Pippa Palette


Hello Lovlies! Welcome back to another blogpost and video! Today I will be using the very famous PIPPA PALETTE! 

I bought this palette a few weeks ago and knew I had to use it in a video! If you would like to see it featured in a vlog, check out this video here!



I have fallen IN LOVE with this makeup! If you would like to see how I created this look, check out this video!


If you did enjoy the makeup video, make sure you subscribe to my YouTube channel, click the thumbs up button and leave a comment!

If you would like to see any of my other videos, check out my YouTube channel here!

| MAKEUP |
>Simple Hydrating Light Moisturiser
>Maybelline Baby Skin Primer
>Catrice Prime and Fine Eyeshadow Base
>All Eyeshadows used were from the Pippa Palette for Blank Canvas Cosmetics
>Sellotape
>Maybelline Dream Satin Liquid Foundation in 04 Light Porcelain
>W7 Go Concealer in Fair
>Essence I <3 Nude Eyeshadow in 01 Vanilla Sugar
>Essence All About Matt Powder
>Bronzer, Blush and Highlight was taken from the Pippa Palette
>Sedona Lace Gel Eyeliner in Black Out
>W7 Absolute Lashes Mascara
>Penneys Fake Lashes in Glam 
>Penneys Nude Lip Liner
>Penneys Nude Lipstick 

| HAIR |
This was my natural hair. 

| OUTFIT |
>Top - The Outlet Sligo
>Cardigan - Penneys 
>Earrings - Gifted To Me

You can get the Pippa Palette here!

Thank you SO SO much for stopping by!
I really hope you enjoyed today's video!
If you did, don't forget to subscribe to my YT channel, leave a comment and give the video a thumbs up!
See you in my next blogpost!
XO, Siobhán 

No comments:

Post a Comment