Wednesday 26 August 2015

Pippa Palette | Review & Swatches


Hello Lovlies! Welcome back to Sense Of Beauty! Today's blogpost will be a review of the very famous Pippa Palette! It will also include swatches of each of the colours. 

If you would like to see a recent tutorial that I recently uploaded where I use the Pippa Palette, check out this video! 


The Packaging



The packaging is sleek and slim. The pink colour is very girly and cute. The palette has a magnetic closure which will keep it safe when travelling or storing the palette. On the front of the palette, it is very simple and elegant. The back of the palette has the list of ingredients, some background of the palette and images of the colours inside with their names. The packaging itself is recyclable, a very nice idea! 

Inside The Palette



There is a continuation of packaging style on the inside. The palette has a large mirror which is great for anyone travelling or on the go! The 6 eyeshadows are placed together and then the 3 face powders. The eyeshadows transition from dark to light. There are 5 matte shades (K.D-Ollie) and the shade Lily has a slight sheen to it. 

Swatches 



Here's a few pics of the swatches on my arm. From the pics, you can see that the palette does have really nice pigmentation. The shadows along with the face powders are very true to colour also! 

My Thoughts

I really like this palette! I've said this plenty of times, but matte eyeshadows are my favourite to get in palettes and this palette has 5! The palette includes both warm and cool shades which can be worn both separately or together. It is SUPER handy to have 6 eyeshadows, a highlight, blush and bronzer all in one product. For anyone who is travelling, this is perfect for you as it carries so many products in one and it's sleek and compact. 

I wore this to the Mayo Match, I applied my makeup at 9am that morning but I found that towards the end of the evening, the bronzer, blush and highlight had disappeared. I wish the lasting power was better. But, of course, the palette is so sleek and compact that you could bring this with you in your handbag and re-apply throughout the day. I also think the eyeshadows are very slim, I wish they were slightly bigger just because I really do love them and I don't want to hit pan just yet! 

My favourites in the palette include the highlight (Lulu), blush (Pipsy) and eyeshadows Tobi and Dodo. 

This palette is great value for €34.99. It is great for any beginners but also to anyone who wants to grow their palette collection. I would definitely recommend this to you! :)

If you would like to purchase the Pippa Palette, click here!

That's the end of today's blogpost!
Thank you so so much for stopping by! 
If you have tried the Pippa Palette, definitely let me know what you think of it! 
See you in my next blogpost!
XO, Siobhán 

No comments:

Post a Comment