Sunday 16 August 2015

GRWM | Summer Night Out | Makeup, Hair & Outfit


Hello Lovlies! Welcome back to Sense Of Beauty! Today's video is a 'Get Ready With Me'. 

I've posted tons of makeup tutorials recently, I wanted to change it up slightly so I decided to film & edit a GRWM.

Shane & I went out with a few of our friends recently and this is the hair, makeup and outfit that I went with! I really hope you enjoy today's video! If you did, don't forget to like, comment and of course subscribe!

GRWM | Summer Night Out | Makeup, Hair & Outfit


| MAKEUP |
>Simple Hydrating Light Moisturiser
>Carmex Lipbalm 
>Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser Primer
>Benefit Hello Flawless Foundation in Honey
>Maybelline Fit Me Concealer in 15
>Rimmel London Professional Eyebrow Pencil in 002 Hazel
>Essence Lash & Brow Gel Mascara
>Catrice Prime & Fine Eyeshadow Base
>Inglot
>W7 'In The Mood' Palette
>Essence Superfine Eyeliner Pen
>NYX Jumbo Pencil in Black Bean
>W7 Absolute Lashes Mascara
>Essence Lash Princess False Lash Effect Mascara
>Essence I <3 Nude Eyeshadow in 01 Vanilla Sugar
>Maybelline Matte Maker Powder in 10 Classic Ivory 
>Catrice Sun Glow Matt Bronzing Powder in 020 Deep Bronze
>W7 Matte Bronzing Compact 
>Essence Silky Touch Blush in Natural Beauty 
>Sleek Face Contour Kit in Medium (Highlight Shade)
>Essence Lip Liner in 11 In The Nude
>Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick in 06 Corina

| HAIR |
I used two different sets of Hot Rollers when curling my hair. Keep an eye on my channel, I will be uploading a video on 'How I Apply Hot Rollers'.
>Babyliss Thermo Ceramic Heated Hair Rollers (€43.49 - available here!)
>Remington Jumbo Heated Hair Rollers (€36.49 - available here!)
>Cien Hairspray

| OUTFIT |
>Dress - Swamp
>Cardigan - Exhibit 
>Sandals - Penneys
>Rose Gold Watch - Bigotti
>Bracelet - Pandora 
>Bangles - Penneys
>Earrings - Penneys
>Fake Nails | Kiss Gel Fantasy Fake Nails

| FAKE TAN |
>Cocoa Brown 1 Hour Tan

| MUSIC |
>Ahrix - Nova
>YouTube Audio Library - A Long Cold 

My Last VLOG:



My Last Beauty Video:



Thank you SO SO much for stopping by!
I really hope you enjoyed today's video!
If you did, don't forget to subscribe to my YT channel, leave a comment and give the video a thumbs up!
See you in my next blogpost!
XO, Siobhán 

No comments:

Post a Comment