Monday 10 August 2015

Turquoise Makeup Tutorial


Hello Lovlies! Welcome back to Sense Of Beauty! Today's video will include a YouTube Video! :D

I was recently creeping on Pinterest and came across a look similar to this. The next day, I filmed it! :P I really hope you enjoy this look just as much as I do! 

Take a look at today's video right here:



If you did like the video, don't forget to subscribe to my channel, click the thumbs up button & leave a comment!

If you would like to check out my YouTube channel, click here!



Let's take a look at some pics of the look!









Let's get started with the video's info! :)

MAKEUP USED!
>Elizabeth Eight Hour Cream Intensive Daily Moisturiser
>Carmex Lip Balm
>Catrice Prime and Fine Pore Refining Anti-Shine Base
>Rimmel London 25 Hour Nude Foundation in 100 Ivory
>W7 Go Concealer in Fair
>Rimmel London Professional Eyebrow Pencil in 002 Hazel
>Essence Lash & Brow Gel Mascara
>88 Matte Eyeshadow Palette
>NYC Black Liquid Eyeliner
>Catrice Long Lasting Waterproof Eye Pencil in 90 Petrol and the Wolf
>Makeup Academy Gold Glitter Eyeliner
>W7 Absolute Lashes Mascara 
>Essence Lash Princess False Lash Effect Mascara
>Benefit Posie Tint
>Essence I <3 Nude Eyeshadow in 01 Vanilla Sugar
>Maybelline Matte Maker Powder in 10 Classic Ivory
>Catrice Sun Glow Matt Bronzing Powder in 20 Deep Bronze
>Catrice Illuminating Highlighter Pen
>Essence Lip Liner in 11 In The Nude
>W7 Kiss Proof Lipstick in Cha Cha

MUSIC USED!
>YouTube Audio Library | Beat Your Competition : Vibe Tracks
>Someone Your Own Size | RW Smith

WHAT I'M WEARING!
>Top | Penneys 
>Pearl Earrings | Penneys
>Necklace | Sara

My Last Video!




Thank you so so much for watching!
I really hope you enjoyed today's video and blogpost!
Don't forget to like, comment and subscribe to my YT channel! :)
See you in my next blogpost! 
XO, Sense Of Beauty

No comments:

Post a Comment