Sunday 28 December 2014

Christmas Day 2014


Hello Lovlies! I am SUPER sorry about the lack of blogposts lately! I have been busy working and shopping for Christmas pressies! I thought that for today's post, I would upload some pics of Christmas Day! I promise I will post more frequently now!

Christmas Eve:

On Christmas Eve, I worked from 9-3pm. I went home and wrapped the remainder of presents! My family and I went to Christmas Eve Mass at 8pm. When mass was finished, we came home and opened one present each. Then, we went to bed early to make sure Santa wouldn't pass our house!!

Christmas Day:

I was woken up at 7 o'clock on Christmas Morning. We started opening presents at half 7. Shane came over at 12pm for an hour. At 2pm, we had dinner and stuffed our faces until our bellies hurt! From then on, we relaxed on the couch and watched tv. At 7pm, my Aunt, Uncle and cousins came over.

Here's some pics of the day:








 


It was an eventful day filled with excitement, fun and laughter. I am so grateful for the family and friends I have. I hope everyone had a great day!

Thanks for stopping by!
Love,
Siobhán xo

No comments:

Post a Comment