Monday 8 December 2014

Christmas Party Makeup Tutorial


Hello Lovlies! Welcome back to Sense Of Beauty! Apologies about the late blogpost! Crap weather = Crap Internet! The other day I created this look that I thought would be great for anyone going out to a Christmas Party!

I wanted to do something different than just post pics, I decided to record myself creating the makeup look. Not only can this look be worn over the Christmas, it can be worn throughout the year!

I am very nervous about posting this video! The nerves are gone wild!

I hope you enjoy the video!
Here's the direct link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4u2BXDnif0&list=UU0-f0QOLY-skLYsMT6h9sQQ

If you enjoy, don't forget to comment, like & subscribe!
Hopefully I can do more videos like this one!

Here's a list of the products I used:
-Cien Moisturising Cream
-Maybelline Baby Feet Instant Pore Eraser Primer
-MAC Prolongwear Foundation in NC15
-Collection Lasting Perfection Conceaer in 01 Fair
-Rimmel London Brow Pencil in Hazel
-W7 Brow Bar
-Rimmel London Brow This Way in Medium Brown
-Essence I Love Stage Eyeshadow Base
-120 Eyeshadow Palette (ebay)
-W7 'In The Buff'Eyeshadow Palette
-NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Black Bean
-NYC Liquid Eyeliner in Black
-Maybelline Falsies Mascara
-NYX Lip Pencil in Cabaret
-MAC Lipstick in Rebel


Thanks for stopping by!
Love,
Siobhan xo

No comments:

Post a Comment