Thursday 11 December 2014

Enniskillen Haul


Hello Lovlies! Welcome back to Sense Of Beauty! On Monday the 8th of December, I went shopping in Enniskillen with my family. I picked up some Christmas presents and a few bits for myself. Here's a look at what I picked up for myself!


I picked up these DVDs first. I went into the Cex Exchange Shop and found these. Breaking Dawn Part One was £3, this comes with 2 discs; a DVD and a Blu-Ray Disk. Eclipse was ONLY £1!! I was delighted when I found it for a pound!


B & M Bargains is next door to the Cex Exchange Shop. The first thing I found were these adorable heart bowls for only £1.99 each! I picked up two of these. These would be perfect to hold your nail polishes or rings in. Love these!
















I picked up this Christmas decoration in B & M Bargains for £1.99. They had a special offer running where you could purchase three of these for £5. I looked for two more of these in the same colour but they only had pink and purple ones left :( There is a small light bulb in the present. It would look really cute under the Christmas Tree!


How adorable are these Slate Heart coasters? I love them! I picked up one pack of these for £1.99. Each pack contains 4 coasters.


























The last thing I picked up in B & M Bargains was this Salt and Pepper set. It was originally £2.99 but it was reduced to £1.50! Love these! They even came with some salt and pepper!


Next, I went to Pound Land! I picked up two frames; a grey one and white one. These were only £1 each!! They have a really nice design on them! Great quality for only £1!






















Another steal from Pound Land! I picked up these two white lanterns for £1 each! They have a holder for a tea light! Super Cute!!



I was delighted when I discovered Pound Land stocked makeup! I picked up a lip liner and a nail polish for £1 each! Both are in nude shades. I'm not too optimistic about the pigmentation and lasting power of these because they were only £1 each! I will definitely let you know when I try them out!



I had a look around New Look. New Look had a great selection of Jewellery on sale. I picked up these gorgeous pastel blue and silver earrings for only £4.50!


Last but not least, I went into Superdrug! I picked up this Makeup Revolution Eyeshadow Palette for £4! The palette contains 12 eyeshadows and it definitely looks like a dupe for the Naked Palette!

















That's it for my haul!
I hope you enjoyed this blog post!
Next blog post will be posted on Sunday!
Thank you!
Love,
Siobhán xo

No comments:

Post a Comment