Wednesday 17 December 2014

❃ My Travels : Galway Christmas Market ❃


Hello Lovlies! Welcome back to Sense Of Beauty! Tonight's blog post will be a selection of pictures of the Galway Christmas Market.

On Monday the 15th, Shane & I drove to Galway to finish our Christmas Shopping. Thankfully, our Christmas Shopping is ALMOST done! I took a few photos of the Galway Market on my phone, the photo quality isn't great but I thought I would still include them!

I hope you enjoy! Definitely take a trip up to the Galway Christmas Market! It was gorgeous!















Unfortunately, that's all the pics I took of the Galway Christmas Market! I hope you enjoyed the small selection of pics! I also apologise for this blog post being short + sweet!

Thanks for stopping by!
Love,
Siobhán xo

No comments:

Post a Comment