Thursday 4 December 2014

How I Curl Róisín's Hair ♥


Hello Lovlies! Today's blog post will be a tutorial on how I curl Róisín's hair. Róisín has naturally straight hair. I use a Babyliss Waving Wand to curl Róisín's hair. Róisín's hair is naturally straight, I use the highest heat to ensure her hair will hold the curls. For hairspray, I use the Boots Maximum Hold Hairspray. Very affordable and excellent quality. 



The waving wand has a rectangle shape to the wand instead of round. This gives the curl a natural appearance. 



The first step is to brush out your hair to ensure there are no knots or tangles. Brushing your hair before-hand ensures your curls will appear smooth.



The second step involves you seperating your hair into sections. I find it easier to curl in sections rather than one whole piece. This ensures you do not miss any pieces and also makes it easier to curl.



The third step is to begin curling. I like to place the hair flat onto the waving wand. This ensures that all the hair is curled evenly. I like to alternate the direction I curl. Around the face, I like to curl away from the face (clockwise for the right side of the face and anti-clockwise for the left side of your face). Alternating curls ensures your curls do not form one large curl on either side.




Continue curling the hair. Alternate the direction of the curl and curl away from the face with the pieces that frame the face. I usually hold the hair on the curler for about 5-7 seconds.




After each section is curled, hairspray the section.

Next blog post will hopefully be posted Sunday (I have work on Saturday and I'm heading to one of the girls' houses afterwards so I won't be able to post the blog post!) Sorry! 

Thanks for stopping by!
Love,
Siobhán xo

No comments:

Post a Comment