Sunday 14 December 2014

Sedona Lace Black Friday Haul


Hello Lovlies! Welcome back to Sense Of Beauty! Today's blog post will be short and sweet! Today's blog post is a haul from Sedona Lace that I purchased on Black Friday 2014!


On the 28th of November, I posted this pic on my Sense Of Beauty Facebook page! Sedona Lace are an American based company that offer affordable products that are great quality! They offer makeup brushes and makeup! For Black Friday, Sedona Lace offered 50% off their ENTIRE store! They offered the same offer for Cyber Monday!

I picked up 2 makeup brushes; an eye brush and a face brush. I also picked 2 gel eyeliners; one blue and one black.


I love buying makeup brushes! You can never have enough makeup brushes! Makeup brushes are definitely the way to my heart!

I picked up a face brush. It is called a Dome Contour brush. The brush is available on the site for $16.95. The brush is dense and the bristles are short. I used this brush today and it was soft and excellent at blending.
http://www.sedonalace.com/Cosmetic-Brushes/64/Dome-Contour-FB-05.aspx

I picked up an eye brush. It is called a Tapered Blending Brush. It is available on the site for $13.95. I used this brush today when applying my makeup and I loved it! It is excellent for blending your eyeshadows and adding a transition shade into your crease.
http://www.sedonalace.com/Cosmetic-Brushes/161/Tapered-Blending-Brush-863.aspx



I had never tried Gel Eyeliners before so I decided to try Sedona Lace's Gel Eyeliners. They are available on the site for $5.95. I picked up Electra & Black Out.















Electra is an electric blue colour. I wore it to work yesterday and I received so many compliments.
http://www.sedonalace.com/Eyeliner-Gel/80/Electra.aspx


Black out is a matte black colour. I still haven't tried this eyeliner yet.
http://www.sedonalace.com/Eyeliner-Gel/79/Black-Out.aspx

I apologise that this blog post was short!
I hope you enjoyed!
Love,
Siobhán xo

No comments:

Post a Comment