Thursday 1 January 2015

New Years Day OOTD & MOTD


Hello My Loves! HAPPY NEW YEAR! It's crazy to imagine we are now in 2015! I wish you all a year filled with good health, happiness and laughter! One lesson I am going to take from 2014 is to definitely enjoy every second of 2015! I hope you all had an amazing night last night, whether you celebrated it at home or out in the pub! I welcomed in the New Year with my family & Shane watching the London Fireworks! I would love to see them in real life!

Today's blog post will be details of the Outfit and Makeup I wore today! I hope you enjoy this post!

Outfit:



Cardigan | Sara Ballina
Jumper | Penneys
Skirt | Penneys
Tights | Penneys
Knee High Boots | Sara Ballina
Necklace | Next
Bracelets | Pandora, New Look & Penneys
Watch | Bigotti

Makeup:


 Face:
*Cien Moisturising Cream
*MAC Prolongwear Foundation in NC15
*Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in 001 Fair
*The Natural Collection Pressed Powder in Neutral
*Sleek Contour Palette in Medium
*Art Deco Blush in 44










Eyebrows:
*Rimmel London Eyebrow Pencil in Hazel
*W7 Eyebrow Bar
*Rimmel London Brow This Way Brow Gel in Medium Brown














Eyes:
*Eyeshadows from 88 Matte Eyeshadow Palette
Available from: http://www.wish.com/Eyeshadowpalette
*Sedona Lace Gel Eyeliner in Black Out
*Maybelline Falsies Mascara




Lips:
*Essence Lip Liner in Soft Mauve






I wish all of you a great new year!
I will see you in my next blog post!
Thank you so so much for stopping by!
Love,
Siobhán xo

No comments:

Post a Comment