Monday 26 January 2015

New Purchases Of 2015


Hello Lovlies! Welcome back to Sense Of Beauty! I apologise for being M.I.A. recently! Today's blogpost will be a showcase of two new recent purchases!

Last week, I picked up a Kindle Paperwhite!

I bought mine in Argos.
Here's the direct link:
http://www.argos.ie/KINDLE
It is €20 cheaper in the new Spring/Summer Argos Catalogue though!

I am obsessed with the Kindle! The battery life is amazing on it! It's super light  weight and easy to carry with you! I find it difficult to put the bloody thing down haha! I have just finished reading 'Gone Girl'. I will post a review of the book soon!

If anyone is undecided as to whether or not you should buy one, I definitely recommend one!




Celine bags have become an extremely popular bag worldwide but the price tag is horribly steep! Many stores have now tried their own "spin" of the highly coveted bag. After some searching on the interwb, I found this beauty on eBay!

Here's a direct link to the bag:
http://www.ebay.ie/BAG
The bag cost around €27 and I bought the Nude/Beige colour.

Here's a look at the packaging:




 
Here's a look at the bag:








The bag is very spacious and can hold a lot of items! Here's a look at what I fit into my bag!
Here's a picture of the bag when I'm holding it. This pic might give you a better look at the size of the bag.

















I love the bag! The size and colour is perfect! I can fit everything I need in the bag. The colour is perfect to pair with all outfits. The quality is excellent and the material of the bag feels very luxurious. The bag has 2 straps that can be worn in the crook of your arm and also a longer strap to wear on your shoulder. Inside the bag there are 2 zip pockets and 3 small pockets. 

I have been obsessing over these 2 recent purchases lately! Both are definitely worth the money!

Thank you very much for stopping by!
See you in my next blogpost!
Love,
Siobhán xo


No comments:

Post a Comment