Wednesday 7 January 2015

Need some inspiration for 2015? Check out these Beauties!

2015 has arrived and with it, new healthy diets have arrived! Usually the new year will encourage many people to begin living healthier; eating healthy and exercising regularly. Believe it or not, I've been roped into climbing Croagh Patrick and completing a 10km marathon with the 2 girls from work!

For some that may be lacking motivation and encouragement, the Geordie Gals will definitely help you out! The Geordie Beauts were known on the TV Show to dig into kebabs after a night out! Recently, the internet has exploded over how INCREDIBLE the girls look! I was just creeping on their instagram accounts, drooling over their pics!

I thought I would include some! Take a look and hopefully these will kickstart your motivation for a healthier you!


 
 









































 






































I wish everyone a healthy, happy and safe new year! This year I want to achieve goals and complete a bucket list! Of course, I will write a blog post of achievements I complete!

Thanks for stopping by!
Much Love,
Siobhán xo


No comments:

Post a Comment