Friday 31 October 2014

The Curious Needle Makeup Bag Review + What's In My Makeup Bag?


Hello Lovlies! Welcome back to Sense Of Beauty! Today's blog post is based on a review of a Curious Needle Makeup Bag + What's In My Make-Up Bag?

Review : The Curious Needle Makeup Bag



I purchased this makeup bag about 3 months ago at a Fair for €15. I LOVE IT! The material is excellent quality and so is the stitching. The make-up bag is the perfect size to hold my make-up and to fit into my handbag. Sometimes I find makeup bags can have a stiff material but this material is so soft. 






 The makeup bag is the ideal size. I haven't experienced any stitching becoming loose or anything which is great! I haven't washed the make-up bag yet but because of the material it should be fine! I really love this makeup bag! If anyone is finding it difficult to find a Christmas present, these are definitely an excellent idea! The Curious Needle have so many fabric's and they can be made into makeup bags and pencil cases. I honestly can not find a fault with this product! I LOVE IT! I bring it everywhere with me! When I take it out to touch up my makeup I get so many compliments!

Definitely check The Curious Needle's pages out! 
Below is her links!

https://www.facebook.com/thecuriousneedle
There's the link to the Curious Needle's facebook page!

https://www.etsy.com/shop/TheCuriousNeedle?utm_source=etsythemeshop&utm_medium=api&utm_campaign=api
There's the link to her etsy page!

https://www.etsy.com/invites/buy/?iid=0ionfG1VvzczHz4v-HnqEjLcZjH0geDYqfcE0JKTDvI.
Use this link to get €5 off your order!

What's In My Makeup Bag?


Here's an overview of everything I can fit in my makeup bag! This is what I carry in my makeup bag in my handbag! This is makeup I wouldn't use everyday but I want to carry with me in case I need to touch up my makeup or if there's an emergency! 









Firstly I like to carry some necessities in case of an emergency. 
The Parisian tin case holds feminine products. I really like it because it hides them.
I like to carry Panadol in case of head aches and Motillium.
I like to carry Strepsils and plasters too.






Secondly I like to carry perfume and a small can of deodorant. These are definitely a necessity!











I carry makeup brushes to touch up my powder, concealer and eyeshadows. These are just random brushes that I usually don't gravitate towards when applying my makeup at home. They're from Superdrug, Dunnes, Sammy Dress & Essence.








I carry hair bobbles, hair grips, fake nail glue and fake eyelash glue. 













Here's a list of the makeup I carry:
The Natural Collection Pressed Powder in Neutral
2True Cheek'n'Lip Tint in Blush Pink
Flarmar Perfect Coverage Liquid Concealer in 01
Luxurious Lashes Black Mascara in Volume & Length (Superdrug)
MUA Undress Me Too Eyeshadow Palette
•17 Lip Stain in Berry Crush
Sleek Makeup Pout Polish in Bonaire
Natural Bees Wax Lipbalm
Compact Mirror

That's everything in my makeup bag! Doesn't the makeup bag hold so much?












If you want something quirky and unique, The Curious Needle is definitely the place to go! The customer service is excellence! I'm in "AWH" everytime I look at the facebook page! Everything is super cute and so inexpensive! I LOVE IT!

Thanks for stopping by!
Definitely take a look at The Curious Needle's pages and show her some love!
Much Love,
Siobhán xo



1 comment:

  1. Thank you for such a glowing review Siobhán! I'm so delighted to hear you love it and it's great to hear from somebody who's been using it for a few months :)

    ReplyDelete