Wednesday 22 October 2014

Review : NYC Liquid Eyeliner

HIIIIII :D Welcome back to SenseOfBeauty! Today's blog post is a review of the NYC Liquid Eyeliner! 


I have the liquid eyeliner in the shade "887 Black". This is my second tube of this eyeliner! I LOVE IT! The eyeliner can be purchased in Penneys and also some chemists! The eyeliner is €2.99 in Penneys. It can be purchased in both Black and a shimmery black. I didn't read the label correctly when I purchased my previous tube of this and I accidentally picked up the shimmery black! The shimmery black wasn't overpowering but you could definitely tell it wasn't blackest black. 


I am definitely a girl who loves her liquid eyeliner. I have to finish any eyeshadow look with some liquid eyeliner. Eyeliner can help make your eyelashes look thick and full. If you're wearing fake eyelashes, liquid eyeliner can help cover the lash band to help make them more natural looking. Liquid eyeliner can also help change the appearance of your eyes. Adding a point to your inner tear duct can give a more feminine and feline appearance. Definitely a top tip for anyone thinking about dressing up as a cat for halloween! 



The tip of the eyeliner is a decent size. The tip allows you create both skinny and thicker looks. Especially when you first purchase the eyeliner, I find it's very watery and liquidy. You do have to allow it to dry. I usually do my eyeliner and then finish my face make-up and then come back to my mascara. Sometimes but not regularly I can find that when I curl my eyelashes the eyelash curler can rub some of the eyeliner off. A contributor of this can be the build up of mascara on the eyelash curler. 


For an eyeliner I really like it. For the price I think it's great! It's really easy to work with and the black is opaque. It lasts the day when I'm at work but towards the end of the evening when I rub my eyes it can begin to smudge. But after 10 hours wear and when work is finished I don't really mind that.


If you give it a try definitely let me know! Out of 10 I give it a 7/10. 

Thanks for stopping by! 
Siobhán xo

No comments:

Post a Comment