Monday 20 October 2014

Penneys' Stocking Filler Ideas for Christmas! ☃ ♥

Hello Lovlies! Welcome back to SenseOfBeauty! Believe it or not it's just over 2 months till Christmas!! YAY! The evenings are getting darker, the weather is getting colder and hot chocolates are being made! I must admit, Winter is my favourite time of year; the christmas lights, layering your clothes and movie nights with fluffy pj's I LOVE! 

Halloween hasn't arrived yet but if you're anything like me you like to start christmas shopping early! Some benefits to start your christmas shopping early:

❄Spreading out your purchasing of presents can be less straining on your purse. You won't miss a few euro every week!

❄A lot of shops now offer Christmas Clubs and Deposits. These shops start to offer these Christmas Clubs around this time of year to allow you to slowly pay off on your presents. I think Christmas Clubs are a really good idea!

❄Some shops are holding large sales around this time of year. You can purchase gifts at a reduced price! Great prices for great presents!

❄Closer to Christmas many shop products become sold out and there may be the possibility that the store won't be able to re-stock them before Christmas! Buying presents now ensures you buy the product before it becomes sold out or unavailable!

There's some advantages of starting your Christmas shopping early! I was recently shopping in Penneys Sligo and Penneys Ballina and found these few bits that I think would be perfect as Stocking Fillers! 


Let's get this list started with a Christmas themed stocking filler! Aren't these glitter crackers SO CUTE?! Only for €2! They're so cute I don't think I'd even want to crack them!


 I found Halloween versions of these so I was so excited when I spotted these Christmas themed fake nails! These would be perfect to be added to a stocking, their small and only cost €1.50! Perfect for Christmas Day!


 Staying on the theme of nails, these nail kits are only €2! They include a separator, a nail file, a nail scrub, a nail trimmer and a cuticle pusher. If you bought these you could maybe create a theme for your stocking! Maybe you could plan a "Self Pamper Stocking". You could include this with a face mask, bath bombs and nail polishes!


Lip balms and lip glosses are always a winner in my books! Check out how cute the Macaroon styled lip gloss is?! AND it's only €1.50!! I was really intrigued when I spotted these Balmi lip balms in Penneys! They immediately reminded me of the EOS lip balms that are available in America. They are €3.50 and are available in a variety of flavours like raspberry and mint. They come with a key chain; the lip balm I picked up came with a free lanyard.

 Penneys have really improved their A-game with their selection of make-up products available in-store! This eyeshadow palette is only €3.50! For those beginning with make-up (teenagers) or make-up enthusiasts this would be perfect! I think there's never to much eyeshadows a person can have in their make-up collection!

 This is the last beauty related item in this list. It's a dupe for the Beauty Blender! I bought a cosmopoliton version in Superdrug in Enniskillen 2 years ago and I recently bought the Real techniques version and I love them! If this Penneys version is anything like the real techniques version this will be their favourite make-up tool for foundation and concealer! 

These hand warmers are super cute! They're only €1.50 and are available in a variety of colours. I got one for Christmas last year! They are really cool! These are perfect for anyone who loves those techy bits and pieces. Also, they really do work!!

For any music lovers these headphones are perfect and are only €3! They don't have much packaging so they'll be perfect as a stocking filler! 









Last but not least these large blanket scarves are so popular this Autumn/Winter! The scarves vary from €6-€7 but are definitely worth every cent! They're so warm and cosy and are perfect for the colder weather! 









Thanks for stopping by!
Love, Siobhán xo




No comments:

Post a Comment