Monday 13 October 2014

My New Jewellery Armoire! ♥

Hello! Welcome back to my blog! Today I decided to write a post about a new favourite of mine, my new jewellery armoire! 

I spotted this design a year or two ago on Ebay but it was around €170! I didn't buy it off Ebay because I was a bit nervous about the mirror being damaged during delivery! Recently I was looking around Shaws in Ballina and found a similar one to the white one I found on Ebay in brown and also white. Shaws had them advertised for €120! €50 cheaper than the Ebay one! The following week I was shopping in Sligo and had a look around Home Store & More in the Retail Park and found this Jewellery Armoire for ONLY €70!! I was delighted when I spotted it and I bought it! I put it together and I put all my jewellery in it! 

I really recommend it! I used to use the Penneys (Primark) plastic jewellery organiser that is stored in your wardrobe but I found it really easy to forget about and damage your jewellery! The jewellery armoire has enough space to hold all your jewellery! Another benefit is that it holds a full length mirror on the front! It also has a lock and key on the side! 

Take a look at some pics!

Penneys (Primark) Jewellery Organiser:



Jewellery Armoire from Home Store & More:




It's COMPETITION TIME!!

Head over to my Facebook page: www.facebook.com/senseofbeauty! Make sure you like the page, like my competition status and share it to be in with a chance of winning these 3 jewellery pieces! As soon as I reach 200 likes on my facebook page I'll choose a winner! Good Luck! ♥





Thanks for having a look!
Siobhán xo








No comments:

Post a Comment