Saturday 18 October 2014

Review : Cien Moisturising Cream ♥


Hello Lovlies! Welcome back to SenseOfBeauty! Tonight's Blog post is going to be a review on a moisturiser I bought from Lidl! 

The moisturiser is by a brand "Cien". It can be found in Lidl and the price is between €2.49-€2.99! I found this moisturiser a few months ago and I immediately fell in love with it! This is my second tub of it!


I have normal-dry skin and I really enjoy this moisturiser! I sometimes find that some moisturisers can be very watery and they don't moisturise as good as I would like. This moisturiser is rich and creamy! It makes my skin feel soft and smooth. It does have a slight scent to it but it's not over-powering. 


For a moisturiser that is under €3 I definately recommend it for those of you who may have normal or dry skin. It does state on the box that it is suited for all skin types. The moisturiser doesn't leave an oily residue so it may also suit those with oily skin. 

I love this moisturiser! It is definately one of my favourites and is definately an essenial in my daily routine! After the shower when your skin is feeling tight and dehydrated, this moisturiser works wonders! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!! 

Thanks for stopping by!
Love, Siobhán xo

No comments:

Post a Comment