Saturday 25 October 2014

Day Trip TO Galway : OOTD, MOTD & Haul

Hello Lovlies! Yesterday I went to Galway shopping and I picked up a few bits! Today's blog is an OOTD, MOTD and haul from yesterday!


Galway is a great spot for shopping! I never used to enjoy shopping in Galway but recently I've started enjoying shopping a lot more! They have a wide selection of shops like Penneys, New Look, JD Sport, River Island, Topshop, Oasis, Schuh and much more!

Here's a look at my OOTD & MOTD:






-Shirt: Penneys
-Sweatshirt: Penneys €6
-Skirt: Swamp €15, reduced from €40
-Tights: Penneys €3, pack of 3
-Boots: Sara €35
-Watch: Guess (Christmas Present)
-Bracelets: New Look & Penneys €2-€3
-Bag: Ebay €12





-Cien Moisturising Cream
-MAC Strobe Cream
-MAC Prolongwear Foundation in NC15
-W7 Go Concealer 
-Natural Collection Pressed Powder in Neutral
-Sleek Contour Palette in Medium
-Art Deco Blush in 44
-Rimmel London Eyebrow Pencil in Light Brown
-W7 Eyebrow Palette
-Rimmel London Eyebrow Gel in Medium Brown
-W7 In The Buff Eyeshadow Palette 
-NYC Liquid Eyeliner in Black
-Maybelline Falsies Mascara
-Random taupe lipliner


Here's a look at my Haul:


The first purchase I made was in Penneys! The Penneys in Galway is great! The Make-Up section in it is brilliant! I was so excited when I seen that they stocked Wet'n'Wild!! Majority of the make-up on their Wet'n'Wild stand was €2.99! I'm a devil for dark lipsticks especially in Autumn and Winter so it wasn't a surprise that I picked up two dark lipsticks! I picked up "Sugar Plum Fairy" and "Cherry Bomb". Both lipsticks were €2.99 each. After having a look around Galway, Wet'n'Wild is also available in Cara Pharmacy in Galway!




My next item was a treat from my other half (Thanks Shane!), Shane bought me these shorts from Oasis. The shorts were originally €35 but were reduced to €15. The floral print is super cute! They would be perfect with a crop top or even on holidays!




Collection was a make-up brand I discovered in Northern Ireland a few years ago. I purchased the Lasting Perfection Concealer in "01 Fair" and LOVED it! I repurchased it a few times but then I stopped shopping in the north and found other concealers that I enjoyed. I was a very happy girl when I found that Boots in Galway stocked Collection. I purchased this concealer for €4.99!


The final purchase is definitely my favourite and most unexpected! I went for a look around in Brown Thomas at the make-up and on the way out their Longchamp stand caught my eye. I always loved the way Longchamps looked. I bought a similar bag on eBay for around €12 this time last year and I loved it. I wore the bag I purchased off eBay yesterday. I had a look at the Longchamp display and found the navy bag and I loved it. I decided to puchase the bag. It was €78 but it will definitely be a staple in my wardrobe. I LOVE IT! :)



Thanks for stopping by!
Mucho Love,
Siobhán xo


No comments:

Post a Comment