Thursday 2 July 2015

Penneys Haul - June 2015


Hello Lovlies! Welcome back to another blogpost on Sense Of Beauty! Today's blogpost is a short but sweet penneys haul! I bought a pair of shoes from Penneys that I just really wanted to show! 

Let's get started on this short haul! :)

Floral Summer Dress, €5

How CUTE is this summer dress? AND THE PRICE?! Plus, this wasn't on sale! :P I recommend everyone takes a look at Penneys' selection of affordable summer dresses. They are great quality. How cute would this dress look with a pair of sandals and a denim jacket? :P 









NYC Smooch Proof Liquid Lip Stain 

Liquid Lipsticks have become a huge sensation recently and I have become obsessed with them! I saw this product when I was in Penneys and decided to give this one a go! Unfortunately, I couldn't find the shade or price of this one! It was around €3 though! 









And now onto my FAVOURITE purchase!! :D

 Floral Heels, €18

How AMAZING are these shoes?! I am in love with them! First, they were ONLY €18! Second, the print is amazing!! They remind me of Ted Baker! :) They are SUPER tall but super classy! I love these! I can't wait to wear these out! :)



















So that's it!
I really hope you enjoyed today's short but sweet blogpost! 
Keep an eye out on my Blog & YouTube on Sunday! :)
If you haven't already, check out my latest video:


Don't forget to Like, Comment & Subscribe! :)
Thank you so much! <3
XO, Sense Of Beauty

No comments:

Post a Comment