Sunday 12 July 2015

Summer Bliss Makeup Tutorial


Hello Lovlies! Welcome back to my blog! Today's blogpost will include a YouTube video too! :)

Here's the video:


If you would like to see my YouTube channel, click here!

I spotted this gorgeous Catrice Teal Eyeliner and the Stila Coral Liquid Lipstick at work and I thought they would be gorgeous paired together. This is the look I came up with! :)


Here's some pics of the makeup look:







Let's get onto the product info!
>Essence I Love Stage Eyeshadow Base (Available here)
>Sellotape
>NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in 612 Gold (Available here)
>Sleek Blush in 922 Life's A Peach (Available here)
>Inglot Eyeshadow in 31 (Available here)
>Makeup Gallery Colour Story Eyeshadow in 9 Cappuccino (Available here)
>Sleek Face Conotour Kit in Medium (Bronzer Side) (Available here)
>Matte Black Eyeshadow
>Catrice Cosmetics Long Lasting Eye Pencil Waterproof in 90 Petrol And The Wolf (Available here)
>Botanics Radiance Balm All Bright (Available here)
>Maybelline Dream Satin Liquid Foundation in 04 Light Porcelain (Available here)
>Maybelline Fit Me Concealer in 15 (Available here)
>Essence I <3 Nude Eyeshadow in 01 Vanilla Sugar (Available here)
>Maybelline Matte Maker Mattifying Powder in 10 Classic Ivory (Available here)
>Catrice Cosmetics Sun Glow Matt Bronzing Powder in 20 Deep Bronze (Available here)
>Sleek Face Contour Kit in Medium (Highlight & Contour Sides) (Available here)
>Essence Silky Touch Blush in 40 Natural Beauty (Available here)
>Essence Kajal Pencil in 08 Teddy (Available here)
>Essence Lash Princess False Lash Effect Mascara (Available here)
>Katy Perry Lashes by Eyelure in Sweetie Pie 
>Essence Lipliner in 'In The Nude' (Available here)
>Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick in 06 Carina 

What I'm Wearing!
>Dress | Penneys
>Necklace | Next
>Watch | Bigotti

Here's my previous video!


Thank you so so much for watching!
I really hope you enjoyed today's video and blogpost!
Don't forget to like, comment and subscribe to my YT channel! :)
See you in my next blogpost! 
XO, Sense Of Beauty

No comments:

Post a Comment