Thursday 30 July 2015

Belfast Vlog | July 15th 2015


Hello Lovlies! Welcome back to Sense Of Beauty! Today's blog will be a slightly different than usual - it will include a Vlog. 

On July 15th, Shane & I travelled to Belfast for the day to meet up with my Mum, Dad, Younger Sister & Brother. I tried to vlog as much as I could that day and here it is! Please excuse the awkwardness with the camera - I hope to improve with future vlogs! :)

So here it is!

If you did enjoy the vlog, make sure you subscribe to my YouTube channel, click the thumbs up button and leave a comment!

If you would like to see any of my other videos, check out my YouTube channel here!

Here's the few pics I took on the day! 










What We Did:
>Shopping (Belfast City Centre)
>Food (Castle Court - Food Court)
>Walked (Titanic Quarter)
>IKEA
>Food (Pizza Hut - Odyssey Shopping Centre)

My Last Video!



I really hope you enjoyed today's kind of blogpost & video!
Thank you so much for stopping by my blog & YouTube channel!
Don't forget, if you did like that video, make sure you subscribe to my channel, click the thumbs up button & leave a comment!
See you in my next blogpost!
XO, Siobhán 

No comments:

Post a Comment