Sunday 19 July 2015

An Everyday Look With A Pop Of Colour | Makeup Tutorial


Hello Lovlies! :D Welcome back to my blog! Today's blogpost will also include a YouTube tutorial!

Not everyday I have time to apply eyeshadow, so the easiest way to make a statement is using a statement lippie! 

Here's the video!


If you liked the video, don't forget to subscribe, like & comment!

If you would like to check out my YouTube channel, click here!
Don't forget to subscribe to my channel!

Here's some pictures of the look!







Let's get onto the video details! :D

What I'm Wearing!
>Earrings | Penneys 
>Top | Penneys

Products Used!
>Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Intensive Daily Moisturiser (Available here)
>Carmex Lip Balm (Available here)
>Boots Botanics Radiance Balm All Bright (Available here)
>Rimmel London BB Cream Radiance in Light (Available here)
>Maybelline Fit Me Concealer in 15 (Available here)
>Rimmel London Professional Eyebrow Pencil in 002 Hazel (Available here)
>Essence Lash & Brow Gel Mascara (Available here)
>Benefit Benetint Cheek & Lip Stain (Available here)
>Essence I <3 Nude Eyeshadow in 01 Vanilla Sugar (Available here)
>Maybelline Matte Maker Mattifying Powder in 10 Classic Ivory (Available here)
>W7 The Matt Bronzing Compact (Available here)
>W7 Absolute Lashes Mascara (Available here)
>Essence Lash Princess False Lash Effect Mascara (Available here)
>NYX Lip Liner in 804 Cabaret (Available here)
>NYC Smooch Proof Liquid Lip Stain

Music Used!
>YouTube Audio Library : Beat Your Competition-Vibe Tracks
>YouTube Audio Library : Crimson Flu-Huma Huma

Here's my Previous Video!



Thank you so so much for watching!
I really hope you enjoyed today's video and blogpost!
Don't forget to like, comment and subscribe to my YT channel! :)
See you in my next blogpost! 
XO, Sense Of Beauty

No comments:

Post a Comment