Sunday 5 July 2015

Everyday Glitter Makeup Tutorial


Hello Lovlies! Welcome back to Sense Of Beauty! Today's blogpost will include another Youtube video! :D My previous YouTube video was pretty dramatic so I opted for a more wearable everyday makeup look that has a bit of glitter! :)

Let's get onto the tutorial! :)

If you haven't checked out my YouTube channel yet, check it out here!

Check out my previous videos:
Matte Glam Makeup Tutorial

GRWM || Work Edition

Katy Perry Inspired Hair & Makeup

And here's today's video

♥ Don't forget to subcribe to my channel, give the video a thumbs up and leave a comment! 

Let's get onto the video details:

♥ MAKEUP 
*Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Intensive Daily Moisturiser (available here)
*Carmex Cherry (available here)
*Catrice Cosmetics Pore Refining Anti-Shine Base (available here)
*Rimmel London 25 Hour Nude Foundation in 100 Ivory (available here)
*Maybelline Fit Me Concealer in 15 (available here)
*Rimmel London Professional Eyebrow Pencil in 002 Hazel (available here)
*Essence Lash & Brow Gel Mascara (available here)
*NYC Liquid Eyeliner in 887 Black (available here)
*Essence I <3 Nude Eyeshadow in 01 Vanilla Sugar (available here)
*Maybelline Matte Maker in 10 Classic Ivory (available here)
*Catrice Sun Glow Matt Bronzing Powder in 20 Deep Bronze (available here)
*Essence Silky Touch Blush in 40 Natural Beauty (available here)
*Essence Lip Liner in 06 Satin Mauve (available here)
*Essence Lash Pricess False Lash Effect Mascara (available here)
*Makeup Academy Gold Glitter Eyeliner (available here)

Music Used:
Beat Your Competition - Vibe Tracks (YouTube Audio Library)
Spring In My Step - Silent Partner (YouTube Audio Library)

What I'm Wearing:
Top | Exhibit 
Watch | Bigotti

Let's take a closer look at the makeup:






Thank you so so much for watching!
I really hope you enjoyed today's video and blogpost!
Don't forget to like, comment and subscribe to my YT channel! :)
See you in my next blogpost! 
XO, Sense Of Beauty

No comments:

Post a Comment