Sunday 28 June 2015

Glam Matte Makeup Tutorial


Hello Lovlies! Welcome back to Sense Of Beauty! Today's blogpost will include a YouTube video! I've been trying to keep a tight schedule on my blog lately! When working a full time job, finding time to write blogposts and edit videos can be tough! I've been making sure to use my day-offs wisely and trying to get as much blogging work done! Lately, I've been posting blogposts on Thursdays and a new YouTube video on Sundays! Fingers crossed, I can keep up with that haha! :P

Let's get started with the makeup tutorial! :)

First thing's first, I wanted to create a matte makeup look that was perfect for any special occasion or night out! The eyes are created with matte eyeshadows and dramatic winged liner. I love contouring so I made sure to include a pretty heavy contour in this look. For lips, I opted for a bright red matte lip! 

Check out my YouTube channel, Sense Of Beauty here!

**Don't forget to give the video a thumbs up, leave a comment and click the SUBSCRIBE button! :)**

Check out the video for this Glam Matte Makeup Tutorial,


Here's a closer look at the makeup:









A full list of products used:
*Benefit Porefessional (available here)
*MAC Prolongwear Foundation in NC15 (available here)
*Maybelline Fit Me Concealer in 15 (available here)
*Rimmel London Professional Eyebrow Pencil in 002 Hazel (available here)
*Essence Lash & Brow Gel Mascara (available here)
*Essence I Love Stage Eyeshadow Base (available here)
*W7 In The Mood Eyeshadow Palette (available here)
*NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Black Bean (available here)
*NYC Liquid Eyeliner (available here)
*Essence I Love Nude Eyeshadow in 01 Vanilla Sugar (available here
*Maybelline Matte Maker Mattifying Powder in 10 Classic Ivory (available here)
*Sleek Contour Kit in Medium (available here)
*Catrice Sun Glow Matte Bronzing Powder (available here)
*Sleek Blush in Suede (available here)
*Essence Lip Liner in Femme Fatale (available here)
*W7 Mega Matte Lips in Hasta La Vista (available here)
*Essence Lash Princess False Lash Effect Mascara (available here)
*Penneys / Primark False Eyelashes in Natural (available in-store)

Music Used:
*YouTube Audio Library - Water Lily:The 126ers

What I Wore:
*Houndstooth Top | Sara 
*Black Top | Penneys
*Watch | Bigotti

Thank you so so much for watching!
I really hope you enjoyed today's video and blogpost!
Don't forget to like, comment and subscribe to my YT channel! :)
See you in my next blogpost! 
XO, Sense Of Beauty 

2 comments:

  1. Eyeliner game on POINT! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! :) Unfortunately, not everyday is my eyeliner game on point :P x

      Delete