Wednesday 26 November 2014

Trip To The Cinema | Mockingjay Part One


Hello Lovlies! Welcome back to Sense Of Beauty! Tonight I went to the cinema to see Mockingjay Part One! My Little Sister Róisín and I went together and decided to post our outfits!


Here's a look at the makeup products I wore tonight! I completely forgot to get a close up pic of my makeup! No doubt I'll wear this makeup again so I'll definitely take a pic of it! 

Here's a list of the make-up I wore:
-Maybelline Dream Nude Airfoam in 005 Light Beige
-Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in 01 Fair
-Natural Collection Pressed Powder in Neutral
-Sleek Nude Collection Blush in Suede
-Carmex Lip Balm in Cherry
-Rimmel London Brow This Way Brow Gel in Medium Brown
-W7 Eyebrow Palette (Used as an Eyeshadow)
-Technic Brown Eyeliner Pencil
-Dermavio Luxurious Lashes Black Mascara - Volume & Length
-Maybelline Falsies Mascara 


Here's a look at the hair products I applied! 

-Got2B Beach Matt Mermaid Look Texturizing Salt Spray
-Macadamia Oil Extract Hair Treatment


Here's the outfit I wore!

-Green Scarf | Penneys
-Leather Jacket | Penneys
-Babydoll Style Dress | Swamp (ON SALE FOR ONLY €3!!)
-Black Tights | Penneys
-Suede Boots | Sara Ballina



My Little Sister Róisín didn't wear any makeup! She has gorgeous skin! Instead, I wanted to create a Katniss Everdeen Inspired Hairstyle! I created a Sideways Dutch Braid on Róisín's hair. Róisín has layers in her hair, this made pieces of hair fall out of the braid. To try and solve the problem, I used bobby pins/grips and pinned back the bits of hair. 




















Here's a look at Róisín's Outfit she wore tonight.

-Cardigan | Penneys
-Top | Penneys
-Blue Skinny Jeans | Penneys
-CAT Boot Inspired Boots | Penneys 


I LOVED the movie! Don't worry I won't spoil anything!! The movie is brilliant! I can't fault it! The acting, special effects and makeup/costumes were brilliant! I just can't wait for the next movie! BUT there's an ENTIRE YEAR to wait!! -.-

I hope you enjoyed this blog post!
The next blog post will be posted Friday AND it's going to be an exciting one!

Thank you!
Love,
Siobhán xo

No comments:

Post a Comment