Wednesday 5 November 2014

OOTD, MOTD, NOTD & Fashion + Beauty Haul | Sense Of Beauty


Hello Lovlies! Welcome back to Sense Of Beauty! Today's blog post is an OOTD, MOTD, NOTD & Fashion + Beauty Haul! Wow, that's a mouthful! 

Today I went shopping in Ballina. I did buy a few bits but first of all let's take a look at my OOTD!

My OOTD:
Knit Jumper + Denim Shirt is all one-piece and it is from F&F Tesco.

Purple Light-Wash High-Waisted Skinny Jeans are from Penneys/Primark.

Cream High Tops are from Sara.

Watch is Guess.

Bracelet is from New Look.

Necklace is from Penneys/Primark.

Earrings are from Penneys/Primark.



My MOTD:
Cien Moisturising Cream
Maybelline Baby Feet Face Primer
Mac Prolongwear Foundation in NC15
Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in 01 Fair
Natural Collection Pressed Powder in Neutral
Sleek Contour Kit in Medium
Technic Blush
Rimmel London Eyebrow Pencil in Light Brown
W7 Eyebrow Palette 
Rimmel London Eyebrow Gel in Medium Brown
Sleek 'Oh So Special' i-Divine Eyeshadow Palette
NYC Liquid Eyeliner in Black
Maybelline Falsies Mascara
KIKO Lipstick in 923




My NOTD:
Laca De Unas Nail Polish in 58

















My Haul:
I walked around Ballina today for about an hour or two. I was so happy to see that BRAND in Ballina now stock the W7 Eyeshadow Palettes in 'In The Buff' and 'In The Nude'. BRAND also stocks SLEEK! OMG! I know Boots Castlebar stock Sleek but now you can find it in Ballina which is excellent!! I love Sleek! Today I used the Sleek i-Divine Eyeshadow Palette in 'Oh So Special' today! These are available in BRAND for €9.99! Excellent eyeshadow palettes! Definitely pop in and have a look! I also went to Boots and Penneys! Keep on reading to see what I purchased!







Penneys/Primark:
In Penneys I found this Body Warmer for ONLY €9! They had them in this taupe colour, a red colour and a black colour. The sizes in this Taupe colour was very limited, this was the last size 10 available. After I tried it on and fell in love with it, I seen a sign above the display advertising that these body warmers were €9 and are now reduced to €6.90!! Amazing!! No wonder the sizes were limited in this! Obviously, the body warmer isn't very insulating and warm! It is light! But I think it would be perfect for wearing on those days that it's not that cold! I LOVE IT! Definitely have a look in Penneys! The red was a beautiful rich colour and the black colour would be easy to match to any outfit!

I am definitely one of those people that get distracted by all those 'cutsie' bits by the counter! While I was queueing I was having a look at the NYC Nail Polish stand. I used all of my Top Coat Nail Polish so I picked this NYC Top Coat for only €1.99! I love NYC products so I thought I'd give this a go! I will update you on what I think about it!





Boots:

Boots now have a '3 For 2' offer on their make-up!

I've been searching for a nice nude nail polish and I spotted this one from Rimmel London. The Nail Polish was only €4.99 so I thought I'd give it a try! I will let you know what I think about it!









I can't wait to give this duo a try!!










I ran out of my Rimmel London Stay Matte face powder and the Natural Collection Pressed Powder that is in my make-up bag smashed so I decided to purchase another! This face powder was available in 3 shades; Cool, Neutral and Warm. I decided Neutral would be the best option to go with. It was only €2.49!






My skin hasn't been the best lately so I decided to pick up 2 face masks! Peel Off Masks are definitely my favourite type of face masks! I feel like they genuinely remove dirt from your face! Both masks were about €1.50 each!
Black Seaweed Peel Off Masque
Ultra Deep Cleansing Straight from the Sea.
It is a seaside detox to cleanse and deeply peel off dirt and grease.
Cucumber Anti-Stress Peel-Off Masque
For Normal, Oily skin to peel pores and deep clean. 

The final item I bought were these eyebrow tweezers. I lost my tweezers so I wanted to try the Boots slanted tweezers. These were about €2.75. Can't wait to give these a try!














That's it! I can't wait to give these new beauty products a try! I'll let you know how I find them! Thanks for stopping by!
See you next time!
Love,
Siobhán xo

No comments:

Post a Comment