Monday 10 November 2014

Review : Longchamp Le Pliage | Sense Of Beauty


Hello Lovlies! Welcome back to Sense Of Beauty! I apologise for being M.I.A. for a couple of days! My laptop won't let me connect to the internet so I am now currently using my little sister's laptop (Thank you Róisín!). Today's blog post is a review for a bag I purchased a few weeks ago in Brown Thomas, Galway.

If you would like to see what else I purchased that day, check out my blog post! Here's the link: 
http://senseofbeauty95.blogspot.ie/2014/10/day-trip-to-galway-ootd-motd-haul.html

First of all, here's a collage of a few snaps I got of the bag itself.


The bag I purchased was the Longchamp Le Pliage in the size large. I bought the bag in the colour navy. The bag is navy with brown leather features and cream stitching.

Here's what the bag looks like when it is folded up and opened. These photos are taken from my blog post of my haul from Galway.




















I bought this bag in Brown Thomas, Galway for €78. I believe this bag is definitely worth the investment! River Island handbags can be bought for €60. For just €18 more, you can purchase a durable large bag that I believe is better value!


When I was deciding what colour I should purchase, I was having a chat with a Brown Thomas employee. She was so helpful and friendly! She told me that these bags were very popular with students because they are waterproof - this a huge advantage for those who may have to walk to college! What's worse than walking home after a long day of college and it starts raining with your laptop and college books in your bag? This bag is definitely a solution for that problem!

The straps are the perfect length! They can be worn both on your shoulder or in the crook of your arm! 


I recommend the size large for students or for people who like to carry everything along with their kitchen sink with them (like me!). The bag has one main compartment and then one small side pocket. I usually carry my passport, phone and lipstick in the small side pocket. 


Here's some photos of the beautiful features on the bag.




For anyone looking for a good quality bag I definitely recommend this one for you! The great thing about Longchamps is that they are available in a variety of colours and sizes! I haven't stopped using this bag since I've bought it! I LOVE IT! 

I hope you all enjoyed this blog post! 
Stay tuned for my next blog post!
Love,
Sibh xo

No comments:

Post a Comment