Saturday 15 November 2014

My Current Favourites From Sara | Sense Of Beauty


Hello Lovlies! It's time for another blog post! I work in Sara and recently we've received loads of gorgeous bits and pieces for the holiday season. For today's blog post, I decided to pick my favourites from all our new stock! If you like anything there are Saras' in Ballina, Sligo, Castlebar, Galway, Dundalk & Letterkenny. You can call the shop on 096-73979, if you like something we'll definitely try and sort you out!  If there are any links availble online for any of the items I'm showing you, I promise I will link them!

Let's get started!


How FAB is this jacket? It's a gorgeous camel colour with a huge furry hood! It's so cosy and warm. It's priced at €70. The jacket has a feature that you can synch the waist in to tighten it. It has gold details and also has two pockets. I LOVE THIS! This jacket is also available in a darker colour.



Black quilted jacket with PVC sleeves. This jacket has been so popular! It's available in black, white, maroon and red! It's a staple item in anyone's wardrobe! It's only €20! This jacket would be perfect to wear on a night out! I really like this! It's light weight and so comfortable to wear!
















This dress is a chiffon dress with black lace detailing across the chest. This dress is €32. This dress is really cute! The only downfall of this dress is that it is quite sheer. I would suggest wearing a slip underneath. The dress is a modest length, it would be perfect for any family special occasion. I would pair this dress with black heels, a red clutch bag and MAC's lipstick in Ruby Woo.





















This dress is the perfect party dress for the holiday season. It is €25. I would wear this dress with a cup bra to really emphasize the open back. I would also pair this dress with tall black heels and a black clutch. As a lipstick, I would wear Wet'n'Wild's lipstick Cherry Bomb. Love this!



 Let's just take a second to take in how GORGEOUS this playsuit is? The playsuit has chiffon material with gorgeous crochet floral sleeves. It's by AX Paris. It's so comfortable and it is stunning on! I would wear this with bright red heels, a bright red clutch bag and MAC's Ruby Woo Lipstick.

Here's the AX Paris link for it:
http://www.axparis.com/products/Crochet-Long-Sleeve-Chiffon-Playsuit.html


















 My last outfit is more casual! It involves a cream croachet crop top with tassels. This top is €28. I paired black disco pants with this. The disco pants are €20. Disco pants are perfect to pair with the white crop top because they are high-waisted! The crochet on the top is gorgeous. The disco pants are so soft and comfortable! I love disco pants! I definitely prefer disco pants than jeans! 







And of course, what's a blog post without a silly pic? I really hope you enjoyed this blog post! I definitely did! 

Enjoy your weekend and keep safe!
Don't forget about the competition that's running on my facebook page!
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sense-Of-Beauty/592701524169938?ref=hl

Thanks for stopping by!
Next blog post will be posted Monday!
MWAH <3
Sibh xo

No comments:

Post a Comment