Sunday 11 October 2015

Weekly Vlog #2 | Sligo Rovers, New Purchase & OOTD | Sense Of Beauty Vlogs


Hello Lovlies! Welcome back to Sense Of Beauty! Today's blogpost will include my second weekly vlog! In this week's weekly vlog, I attend a Sligo Rovers Football Match, find a treasure in TK Maxx and show you my OOTD for the mayo match. 

To check out this week's weekly vlog, check out the video here! :)


If you did enjoy the vlog, make sure you subscribe to my YouTube channel, click the thumbs up button and leave a comment!

If you would like to see any of my other videos, check out my YouTube channel here!

My Previous Vlog!



My Previous Beauty Video!



I really hope you enjoyed today's kind of blogpost & video!
Thank you so much for stopping by my blog & YouTube channel!
Don't forget, if you did like that video, make sure you subscribe to my channel, click the thumbs up button & leave a comment!
See you in my next blogpost!
XO, Siobhán 

No comments:

Post a Comment