Wednesday 21 October 2015

Some Recent Treasures I've Purchased


Hello Lovlies! Welcome back to Sense Of Beauty! Today's blogpost will feature some recent treasures I have recently purchased! Today's blogpost is going to be short and sweet! :)

MICHAEL KORS PURSE
Shop: TK Maxx
Original Price: €184.99
Reduced Price: €74.99


TK Maxx is one shop I could spend hours browsing in. It is definitely a shop that needs time to find treasures! Just over a month ago, I was browsing through the purse section and came across this gem! At the time, TK Maxx had one other MK purse but it was quilted leather. I was so happy when I spotted this!











ACRYLIC MAKEUP ORGANISERS
Shop: Home Store & More
Original Price: 16.99
Reduced Price: €9.99

Available here!



I have fallen in love with acrylic drawers to store my makeup. Unfortunately, acrylic makeup organisers can be very pricey. I was recently browsing in Home Store & More and came across these beauties on sale! Home Store & More had their acrylic drawers on promotion. I picked up 2 of these 3 drawer organisers.

I currently have 3x three drawer organisers and I would love to purchase one more to finish the collection. Take a quick look at the 3 organisers below. 



So that's the end of today's blogpost!
If you would like to see myself organising these acrylic drawers and have a quick look into my makeup collection, check out Sunday's vlog! 
Thank you so much for checking out today's blogpost!
See you in my next blogpost!
XO, Siobhán 

No comments:

Post a Comment