Sunday 25 October 2015

Half Skull Halloween Tutorial


Hello Lovlies! Welcome back to Sense Of Beauty!
 
Today's video will be another HALLOWEEN TUTORIAL! :) Last year, I had created this look on my little sister and decided I would film a tutorial on it!

Check out last year's version on my sister:


If you would like to see how to re-create this look, check out the video below!


If you did enjoy the video, make sure you subscribe to my YouTube channel, click the thumbs up button and leave a comment!

If you would like to see any of my other videos, check out my YouTube channel here!

| MAKEUP |
>Cien Q10 Anti-Wrinkle Day Cream (Lidl)
>Catrice Anti-Shine Pore Refining Primer
>Penneys White Pencil Eyeliner
>Lancôme Teint Idole Ultra 24Hour Foundation in 01
>NYX HD Concealer in 01
>W7 Banana Dreams Powder
>Essence All About Matt! Powder
>Catrice Sun Glow Matt Bronzing Powder in 020 Deep Bronze
>NYX HD Blush in Taupe
>Blush & Highlight used from the Pippa Palette
>NYX Tame & Frame Pomade in Chocolate
>Rimmel Brow This Way in Blonde
>All eyeshadows used are from 120 eyeshadow palette (Wish)
>NYC Black Liquid Eyeliner
>NYX Black Eyeliner Pencil
>Lancôme Hypnose Mascara
>White Facepaint
>Essence All About Matt! Powder
>Sedona Lace Black Gel Eyeliner
>Matte Black & Grey Eyeshadow (120 Eyeshadow Palette)
>Essence Lip Liner in Satin Mauve
>NYX Matte Lipstick in Shocking Pink
>Penneys Fake Eyelashes
>Fake Blood

| HAIR |
>Tied up into a ponytail

| CLOTHES |
>Black Crop Top - Penneys
>Earrings - Penneys

My Previous Halloween Tutorial!


My Previous Beauty Video!


My Previous Vlog!


Thank you SO SO much for stopping by!
I really hope you enjoyed today's video!
If you did, don't forget to subscribe to my YT channel, leave a comment and give the video a thumbs up!
See you in my next blogpost!
XO, Siobhan 


No comments:

Post a Comment