Thursday 8 October 2015

Batman Halloween Tutorial | Sense Of Beauty


Hello Lovlies! Welcome back to Sense Of Beauty! Today's blogpot will include my very first halloween tutorial! 

This halloween tutorial is perfect for anyone who doesn't want to wear a costume - all you need to wear is black! :)

Let's get onto the tutorial:


If you did enjoy the video, make sure you subscribe to my YouTube channel, click the thumbs up button and leave a comment!

If you would like to see any of my other videos, check out my YouTube channel here!

| MAKEUP |
>Cien Q10 Anti-wrinkle Day Cream
>Catrice Prime and Fine Primer
>Rimmel London 25 Hour Nude Foundation in 100 Ivory
>Essence All About Matt! Fixing Compact Powder
>NYX HD Blush in Taupe
>Sellotape
>Sedona Lace Gel Eyeliner in Black Out
>Sleek Oh So Special Eyeshadow Palette
>NYX Jumbo Pencil in Black Bean
>W7 Absolute Lashes Mascara
>Penneys Eyelashes in Sexy
>NYX Long Eye Pencil in Black
>Wet'n'Wild Lipstick in Cherry Bomb

| HAIR |
I tied my hair up in a bun.

| WHAT I'M WEARING |
>Top: Penneys

My Previous Beauty Video!



My Previous Vlog!



Thank you SO SO much for stopping by!
I really hope you enjoyed today's video!
If you did, don't forget to subscribe to my YT channel, leave a comment and give the video a thumbs up!
See you in my next blogpost!
XO, Siobhán 

No comments:

Post a Comment