Wednesday 28 October 2015

Penneys Haul - October 2015


Hello Lovlies! Welcome back to Sense Of Beauty! Today's blogpost will feature some goodies I recently picked up in Penneys!

Penneys, a shop that everyone loves! Penneys is really broadening their product range and I am loving them! 

First, let's get onto the few fashion pieces I picked up! :)

I picked up this black cardigan for work. It was €8. 











This scarf has been so popular this season! I have seen so many people wearing it - so of course, I needed to pick it up! This would be perfect to wear over a plain black outfit as the pop of yellow will add colour! Definitely an essential for anyone in college! Not only is it fashionable, it is also very warm! Keep those chilly days away with this fabulous inexpensive scarf for only €6!










Now onto the beauty purchases! :)



Penneys have become notorious for their selection of inexpensive fake nails. These are new patterns that I've never seen before. One has a tribal print on, the other has a geometric design on it. And best of all? These are ONLY €1.50!! I'm not a huge fan of the glue that comes with the nails, but I would pay €1.50 for the nails even if they didn't come with glue!











Penneys have released these gorgeous double sided makeup brushes - perfect for your travel makeup bags ladies! I purchased two face brushes - both €2.50 each. The brushes have a rose gold handle - have I ever mentioned how much I LOVE rose gold? ;) The bristles themselves, are very soft. I was unfamiliar with these makeup brushes until I received a snapchat from my sister Aisling of these. She has been using them for a few weeks now and still loves them! 



This is the second brush I purchased. The first brush would be perfect to apply face powder, apply blush or even apply yout foundation. The second brush would be perfect to contour with or even apply your foundation. I haven't tried these brushes yet, but I can't wait too!






This eyeliner has been a favourite of mine for years now! It is only €2.99 and it is amazing! Make sure you check for the two finishes it comes in; Black and Pearalized Black. I accidentally purchased the pearalized black finish one and I didn't like it. 












That's the end of today's blogpost!
I really hope you enjoyed my recent purchases from Penneys!
Thank you so much for stopping by!
See you in my next blogpost!
XO, Siobhán 

No comments:

Post a Comment