Sunday 6 September 2015

Soft Browns | Makeup Tutorial | Sense Of Beauty


Hello Lovlies! Welcome back to another blogpost! Today's video will be including some gorgeous soft browns!

If you would like to see how I created this look, check out this video!


If you did enjoy the makeup video, make sure you subscribe to my YouTube channel, click the thumbs up button and leave a comment!

If you would like to see any of my other videos, check out my YouTube channel here!

| MAKEUP |
>Simple Hydrating Light Moisturiser
>Rimmel London Lasting Finish 25Hr Nude Foundation in 100 Ivory
>Botanics Radiance Balm 
>W7 Go Concealer in Fair
>Essence I <3 Nude Eyeshadow in 01 Vanilla Sugar
>Maybelline Matte Maker Powder in 10 Classic Ivory 
>NYC Smooth Skin Bronzing Powder in 720A Sunny
>Essence Silky Touch Blush in Natural Beauty 
>Essence Soo Glow! Highlighter
>Rimmel London Professional Eyebrow Pencil in 002 Hazel
>Essence Lash & Brow Gel Mascara
>Maybelline Color Tattoo in Permanent Taupe 
>Makeup Gallery Colour Story Eyeshadow in Cappuccino 
>Makeup Gallery Brown Liquid Eyeliner
>Essence Kajal Eyeliner in Teddy
>W7 Absolute Lashes Mascara 
>Essence False Lash Effect Lash Princess Mascara
>Essence In The Nude Lip Liner
>W7 Kiss Proof Lipstick in Cha Cha

| HAIR |
This was my natural hair. 

| OUTFIT |
>Dress | Tesco
>Earrings | Penneys

My Previous Vlog!


Thank you SO SO much for stopping by!
I really hope you enjoyed today's video!
If you did, don't forget to subscribe to my YT channel, leave a comment and give the video a thumbs up!
See you in my next blogpost!
XO, Siobhán 

No comments:

Post a Comment