Thursday 10 September 2015

MAYO MATCH VLOG // 08.08.15-09.08.15 // Sense Of Beauty Vlogs


Hello Lovlies! Welcome back to Sense Of Beauty! Today's vlog will feature some highlights of the Mayo vs. Donegal GAA Match that took place on the 8th of August.

Shane & I were lucky enough to get tickets to the GAA Quarter-Final which took place in Croke Park. We had brilliant seats which made the experience incredible!

Shane was explaining the atmosphere that Croke Park holds, it is definitely one to experience! Watching the players play their absolute best and watching the crowd cheer them on was an absolute blessing to see! I enjoyed every second of it.

I was lucky to have had my camera out and recording, to record the Mayo goal in the first half. The crowd erupted and was amazing to see this first-hand!

So, to cut this intro short, here is the VLOG!


If anyone is thinking about attending a GAA match in Croke Park, I would definitely do it! It was so worth it and I can't wait for future matches that I can attend!

If you did enjoy the vlog, make sure you subscribe to my YouTube channel, click the thumbs up button and leave a comment!

If you would like to see any of my other videos, check out my YouTube channel here!

What I got up to in today's VLOG!
>Filmed a beauty video
>Travelled to the Mayo vs. Donegal GAA Quarter-Final
>Went to town with Shane

My Previous Vlog!


My Previous Beauty Video!


I really hope you enjoyed today's kind of blogpost & video!
Thank you so much for stopping by my blog & YouTube channel!
Don't forget, if you did like that video, make sure you subscribe to my channel, click the thumbs up button & leave a comment!
See you in my next blogpost!
XO, Siobhán 

No comments:

Post a Comment