Sunday 13 September 2015

Simple, Quick Everyday Makeup Featuring The Pippa Palette for Blank Canvas Cosmetics | Makeup Tutorial


Hello Lovlies! Welcome back to Sense Of Beauty! Today's video will be featuring the VERY popular PIPPA PALETTE!

A few weeks ago, I posted a video using the Pippa Palette but it was dark and dramatic! For anyone that prefers a more wearable look - this is for you! :D

If you would like to see how to create this look, check out this video here!


If you did enjoy the makeup video, make sure you subscribe to my YouTube channel, click the thumbs up button and leave a comment!

If you would like to see any of my other videos, check out my YouTube channel here!

If you would like to see how to create the dramatic look, check out this video here!


| MAKEUP |
>Cien Q10 Anti-Wrinkle Day Cream
>Maybelline Baby Skin Primer
>Rimmel London Professional Eyebrow Pencil in 002 Hazel
>Essence Lash & Brow Gel Mascara
>Catrice Prime and Fine Eyeshadow Base
>The Pippa Palette (All eyeshadows used were from this palette)#
>W7 Go Concealer in Fair
>Essence I <3 Nude Eyeshadow in 01 Vanilla Sugar
>Benefit Hello Flawless Pressed Powder in Ivory
>The Pippa Palette (Contour, highlight and blush)
>Makeup Gallery Pro Liquid Eyeliner in Brown
>Essence Kajal Eye Pencil in Teddy
>W7 Absolute Lashes Mascara
>Essence False Lash Effect Lash Princess Mascara
>Penneys P.S. Love Nude Lip Liner
>Penneys P.S. Love Nude Lipstick

| HAIR |
I straightened my hair.

| OUTFIT |
My dressing gown is from Penneys - HAHA!

My Previous Vlog!


My Previous Beauty Video!


Thank you SO SO much for stopping by!
I really hope you enjoyed today's video!
If you did, don't forget to subscribe to my YT channel, leave a comment and give the video a thumbs up!
See you in my next blogpost!
XO, Siobhan 

No comments:

Post a Comment