Tuesday 29 September 2015

Aisling's Hair Transformation - September 2015


Hello Lovlies! Welcome back to Sense Of Beauty! Today's blogpost will explain how I styled Aisling's hair recently! 

I think we can all agree that Aisling loves changing her hair! 

Here are some past Hair Transformation Blogposts!
>Katy Perry Makeup & Hair Transformation
>Aisling's Hair Transformation | Blue, Pink & Purple Hair?!
>Aisling's Makeover | Hair & Makeup!

Let's get started with the blogpost!

Here's a before picture of Aisling's hair!



Aisling had dyed her hair purple about a week before this. 

I started off with shaving Aisling's hair. She wanted to shave a small section of hair on the side of her head. We decided not to shave a lot of hair as we could shave more each time if she liked. 










And then I moved onto dying Aisling's hair. I started at the front, moved down the sides of her face and then moved down the back. 



























Aisling's hair styled!







That's the end of today's blogpost! 
I really hope you enjoyed today's post!
See you in my next blogpost!
XO, Siobhán 

No comments:

Post a Comment