Wednesday 23 September 2015

Family OOTD - MUM & SISTERS!


Hello Lovlies! Welcome back to Sense Of Beauty! Today's blogpost will feature my lovely mum and my two sisters - Aisling & Róisín!

Let's take a look at our outfits! :)

Róisín's Outfit! 


>Dress: Swamp
>Cardigan: Penneys
>Tights: Penneys
>Boots: Sara Ballina












Róisín's Hair! 



For Róisín's Hair, I done a French Fishtail Braid. 

Aisling's Outfit!


>Top: Friend of Aisling's
>Jeans: Penneys
>Nike Runners: Sportsworld













Aisling's Hair!



I will be posting another Hair Transformation next week! It explains how we transformed Aisling's hair. 

Mum's Outfit!


>White Top: Shaws Department Store
>Cream Leather Jacket: Zulu, Sligo
>Trousers: Zulu, Sligo
>Shoes: Clarkes














Mum's Makeup!


>Foundation: Vichy Teint Ideal Illuminating Cream Foundation 
>Concealer: Vichy Teint Ideal Roll On Cocealer
>Bronzer: Amour (Pippa Palette)
>Blush: Pipsy (Pippa Palette)
>Highlight: Lulu (Pippa Palette)
>Inner Tear Duct Highlight: Lulu (Pippa Palette)
>Mascara: Clarins Be Long Mascara





My Outfit!


>Black Top: Penneys
>Skirt: Penneys
>Tights: Penneys
>Pumps: River Island
>Leather Jacket: River Island 
>Scarf: Penneys
>Necklace: Next
>Watch: Guess
>Pandora: Argento
>Bangles: Penneys








My Makeup!


>Cien Q10 Anti-Wrinkle Moisturiser
>Catrice Prime and Fine Pore Refining Primer
>Rimmel London Lasting Finish 25 Hour Nude Foundation in 100 Ivory
>NYX HD Concealer in 01
>Essence I <3 Nude Eyeshadow in 01 Vanilla Sugar
>Maybelline Matte Maker Powder in Classic Ivory
>NYX Blush in Taupe 
>Blush (Pipsy) & Highlight (Lulu) from The Pippa Palette
>NYX Tame & Frame Tinted Brow Pomade in Chocolate
>Rimmel Brow This Way in Blonde
>Eyeshadows from The Pippa Palette
>Makeup Gallery Brown Liquid Eyeliner
>W7 Absolute Lashes Mascara
>Essence Lash Princess Mascara
>P.S. Love Nude Lip Liner


Some Pics!












That's the end of today's blogpost!

My Previous Beauty Video!



My Previous Vlog!




Thank you so so much for stopping by!
I really hope you enjoyed it!
Stay tuned for my next blogpost!
Lots of Love, 
Siobhán 

No comments:

Post a Comment