Wednesday 29 April 2015

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water Review


Hello Lovlies! Welcome back to Sense Of Beauty! Today's blogpost will be skincare related! I will be reviewing the Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water!

I picked this up in Penneys for only €4.50! The bottle contains 400ml, that's a really good sized bottle! It recommends that you only require 2ml per usage. So, that's 200 uses!!

Let's get started on the review! :)

Packaging:

Packaging definitely plays a very important role when buying products. If the product's packaging doesn't attract you towards it, then you won't pick it up and buy it! I really enjoy the packaging of this product. It is a clear bottle, which is very easy to see how much of the product is left. It is very easy to read the information from the bottle. It's plain and simple! I give this product's packaging a big thumbs up!! :)






Product Review:

I was really intrigued to give this a try when I spotted this in Penneys! When I first spotted this product, I was immediately reminded of the Bioderma Cleansing Water. The Bioderma products aren't easily accessible in Ireland. 

I really enjoy this product! It recommends that you need to wash your face before and after, for anyone who is in a rush or travelling, this is very convenient! I am definitely one who wants to take my makeup off with as little time and effort as possible, so this product is perfect! 

To remove my makeup, I applied a small drop of this onto a cotton pad (Lidl) and I removed my makeup.  I divided my face into 6 sections (similar to my skincare routine, I'll link it lower down). I used a new cotton pad for each section of my face; my neck, my right cheek, my left cheek, my forehead, my right eye and my left eye. 

This stuff works magic! It works really well with removing any makeup, even mascara and eyeliner! I don't have sensitive skin, and this didn't sting my skin or anything! Once, I applied a little too much liquid onto a cotton pad and removed my eye makeup, and it did sting my eyes. I don't have sensitive eyes so I was very surprised that my eyes began to sting! The following night, I applied less liquid and thankfully, it didn't sting my eyes!! 

This stuff is great! I really recommend you give this a shot! I don't know how this will react with those who have sensitive skin, although it does state on the bottle that it is even for sensitive skin. 

If you would like to see my skincare routine of April 2015, which includes Lidl Skincare, check this blogpost out:
http://senseofbeauty95.blogspot.ie/2015/04/lidl-skincare-my-skincare-routine-april.html



Thanks so much for stopping by! I really hope you enjoyed today's blogpost! 
XO, Sense Of Beauty

No comments:

Post a Comment