Sunday 12 April 2015

LIDL SKINCARE??! My Skincare Routine | April 2015 ❤


Hello Lovlies! Welcome back to Sense Of Beauty! Today's blogpost will be a description of the skincare routine I've been enjoying for the past few months. It involves really inexpensive products I picked up in Lidl too! 

Before we get started on my skincare routine, let me explain my skin type first! I have normal-dry skin. I'm lucky that I don't struggle with sensitive skin or eyes. Sometimes, I can be lazy and I don't take off my makeup (I know, that is the worst thing I could do for my skin!!).

Anyways, let's get started with my skincare routine! :)

ISEREE Refreshing Facial Wipes:
Where: Lidl
Price: €0.79



To remove makeup quickly and easily, I like to use these makeup wipes. They take off my makeup easily and are very gentle on the skin. When storing my makeup wipes, I like to place the packet upside down. This ensures the moisture holds in the wipes on the top of the packet. The makeup wipes don't hurt my eyes when I take off my mascara. The packet contains 25 toilettes. These makeup wipes are great quality! They are great at removing makeup. I like to use these for fast and easy makeup removal. They do a great job! :)

Cien Cleansing Milk & Facial Toner:

Where: Lidl
Price: €1.59 each
Cotton Pads Price: €0.79



I picked up the Cien Cleansing Milk & Facial Toner on special in Lidl a few months back. I can't remember but I'm pretty sure it was to buy the two products for €3.00. What a good deal?! Down below I will list the steps of my skincare routine when using these products. I really enjoy using these products!

Cien Gentle Cleansing Milk Review:
I have been really enjoying this Cleansing Milk to remove my makeup. It easily takes off the makeup from my face. I find it very nourishing and moisturising on my skin. It doesn't hurt my eyes when I remove my eye makeup. It removes my mascara, eyeshadow and eyeliner very easily. It is definitely very gentle on my skin. I really enjoy the packaging on this cleanser. It is very easy to pump some product onto the cotton pads.

Cien Nourishing Facial Toner Review:
I have been enjoying this Toner just as much as the cleanser. This removes any remaining makeup off my skin. This definitely nourishes and moisturies my skin. This toner does not sting my skin. It's great at removing any eye makeup that wasn't removed by the Cleanser. The toner is very gentle on the eyes. I really enjoy the packaging on this toner. It has a pump on it. You place the cotton pad on top of the pump, push the pump down and the product disperses onto the cotton pad. This is very easy and efficient to use.

ISEREE Cotton Pads Review:
I use the cleanser and toner with these cotton pads. 120 cotton pads are included in each packet. They are very soft on the skin. The quality of these cotton pads are great. The cotton pads are thick enough to easily use both sides of them. 

Cien Cleansing Milk & Facial Toner Routine:
I like to use this routine in the evening time when removing my makeup.

1. Using lukewarm water, I wet my face. 
2. Pump one pump of the Cien Cleansing Milk onto a cotton pad.
3. Remove makeup from face by rubbing cotton pad with cleanser onto skin. I usually do this in sections. Each section, I use a new cotton pad. I divide the skin into 6 sections;right cheek, left cheek, forehead, left eye, right eye and neck. 
4. Rinse Cleansing Milk off face with lukewarm water.
5. Pump 2-3 pumps of the Cien Facial Toner onto a cotton pad.
6. Wipe face with cotton pad. I use the same 6 sections as the cleansing milk.
7. Rinse Facial Toner off face with lukewarm water.
8. Pat face dry with towel.
9. Apply moisturiser.

Cien Anti-Wrinkle Day Cream:
Where: Lidl
Price: €1.99



I recently picked up this new moisturser. I used to always use the Cien Moisturising Cream but I started to feel like skin was beginning to become immune to the moisturising effect of the moisturiser because I was using it for so long. I went to Lidl to find a new moisturiser and found this one and I thought I would give this one a go! It has a very slight smell to it and the cream has a pale yellow colour. I really love this moisturiser! I prefer this one to the other Cien moisturiser. It's really moisturising. It leaves my skin slightly sticky. I really do love this product!

If you want to check out my Cien Moisturising Cream Review Blogpost:
http://senseofbeauty95.blogspot.ie/review-cien-moisturising-cream.html

Botanics Radiance Balm All Bright:
Where: Boots
Price: €7.99


I like to apply this product after I apply the Cien moisturiser to my face and neck. I have been really enjoying this product. It contains tiny shimmers in it, it gives the appearance of dewy skin, perfect for the summer months!

If you would like to see a longer review, check out my March Favourites 2015 Review here:
http://senseofbeauty95.blogspot.ie/march-beauty-fashion-favourites-2015.html

Cherry Carmex:
Where: ASOS
Price: €3.50



Carmex is my favourite brand of lip balm! This Cherry Lip Balm is the BOMB! I like to apply this lip balm after I apply my face moisturiser. This is perfect for all year round. When you have dry, chapped lips, the lip balm can slightly burn your lips. I find the feeling quite satisfying as I feel like the lip balm is working it's magic!

Cien Aqua Rich Gentle Facial Wash & Daily Exfoliating Facial Wash:
Where: Lidl
Price: €0.99



I like to use these products when I'm in the shower. Once I am nearly finished in the shower, I turn the heat of the water down to lukewarm. I rinse my face in the water. I pump a drop of the Gentle Wash onto my hands and rub my hands together. I then rub this into my face in circler motions. I make sure I rub into my nose areas to remove any bumps that I might have. I rinse this off with the shower water. I pump a drop of the Exfoliating Facial Eash onto my finger tips and rub my hands together. I rub this into my face, making sure to really rub into my nose area too. I rinse this off with the shower water. I really like these facial wash products. If I have makeup on my face, these products are great at removing it, even mascara! They feel very nourishing and moisturising. I keep re-purchasing these! I love them! They don't sting my eyes either. 

Well that's it!
I hope you enjoyed my skincare routine! 
I am always on the look for cheap and affordable skincare products!
Definitely let me know if you try any of the above products or if you have any affordable skincare recommendations! 
See you in my next blogpost!
XO, Sense Of Beauty

No comments:

Post a Comment