Monday 20 April 2015

Pink Champagne Makeup Tutorial ❤


Hello Lovlies! Welcome back to Sense Of Beauty! Believe it or not, but today's blogpost is my 50TH BLOGPOST!! I can't believe it! That is insane! For today's blogpost, I recorded a YT video explaining how to get this look. 

Instead of speeding up the video and playing music over it, I thought I would do a voice-over. It was so cringey to record but I really hope it's more helpful than just music playing over the video! I really love this makeup look that I created and I hope you do too! 

Here's a link to the YouTube video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch

Here's a link to my YouTube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel

Don't forget to give the video a Thumbs Up if you enjoyed!
Leave a comment & also Subscribe!
Thank you!! xo

❤Music Used❤
YouTube Audio Library-Parasail

❤Makeup Products Used❤
-Cien Anti-Wrinkle Day Cream (Applied Before Filming)
-Cherry Carmex (Applied Before Filming)
-Rimmel London Professional Eyebrow Pencil in 002 Hazel
-Essence Lash & Brow Gel Mascara 
-Makeup Revolution Redemption Palette Iconic 3
-Rimmel London Kate Moss Mascara
-Catrice Prime & Fine Face Primer
-Maybelline Dream Satin Liquid Foundation in 04 Light Porcelain
-W7 Go Concealer in Fair
-Essence I Love Nude Eyeshadow in 01 Vanilla Sugar
-Maybelline Matte Maker Powder in 10 Classic Ivory
-Glamour False Eyelashes in Dazzling
-Catrice Sun Glow Matt Bronzing Powder in 020 Deep Bronze
-Sleek Blush in Suede
-Essence Lip Liner in In The Nude

❤What I'm Wearing❤
Top: Sara
Necklace: Penneys
Nails: Catrice Matte Nail Polish in 04 Your Fresh Apri-Coat

For a full review & demo of the Catrice Nail Polish:
http://senseofbeauty95.blogspot.ie/catrice-cosmetics-luxury-nudes-nail.html

❤Pics of the Makeup Look










Thank you so much for stopping by!
Don't forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel!
Thank you so so much!
Cya in my next blogpost!
XO, Sense Of Beauty

No comments:

Post a Comment