Thursday 2 April 2015

RÓISÍN'S FIRST DISCO!! OOTN & MOTN


Hello Lovlies! Welcome back to another blogpost on Sense Of Beauty! Today's blogpost will be an OOTN & MOTN for Róisín, my younger sister, off to her very first disco! Everyone's first disco is pretty historic in your teenage memories! My first disco was when I was in Transition Year! :O 

I thought it would be nice to document what Róisín wore in terms of her outfit and makeup, so in a few years time she could look back and see how much she's grown and perhaps changed! 

I hope you enjoy this short and sweet blogpost!
Keep reading to find out what outfit and makeup Róisín wore! :)

O U T F I T:


We didn't want Róisín to be too dressy for her first disco and I wanted to make sure she was comfortable and confident in what she was wearing!

Checkered Shirt | Penneys (From YONKS ago!!)
Navy Strap Top | Penneys 
Denim Shorts | Penneys
Navy Tights | Penneys
Red Converse | Penneys

Róisín loved this outfit! Mum wanted to make sure it was appropriate for Róisín's age too - she's only 13!






H A I R:


Róisín usually wears her hair up in a pony-tail! I decided to straighten her hair to change it up a bit! I was so surprised at how long her hair has grown! :O I straightened Róisín's hair to remove any frizzies or fly-aways she might have had!















M A K E U P:


When doing Róisin's makeup, I didn't want to do anything too dramatic!!

-Rimmel London Lasting Finish 25 Hour Nude Foundation in 100 Ivory (Applied to face and neck)
-W7 Go Concealer in Fair (Applied to under eye area and cheek bone area to act as a highlight to the face)
-Essence I <3 Nude Eyeshadow in 01 Vanilla Sugar (Applied directly on top of the W7 Go Concealer)
-Maybelline Matte Maker Powder in 10 Classic Ivory (Applied to remainder of face and neck)
-NYC Smooth Skin Bronzing Powder in 720A Sunny (Applied to the perimeter of Róisín's face to slightly contour and add warmth to her face)
-Art Deco Blusher in 44 (Applied to Róisín's cheek bones)



-Collection Colour Lash All Day Wear Mascara in 3 Brown (Applied lightly to Róisín's eyebrows)
-Inglot Eyeshadow in 31 (Gold Shade) (Applied to Róisín's lid)
-Natural Collection Eyeshadow in Milk Chocolate (Applied to Róisín's crease as a transition shade)
-Natural Collection Eyeshadow in Crushed Walnut (Applied to Róisín's outer corner and crease to add dimension)

-W7 Eyebrow Bar (Darkest Shade) (Applied to Róisín's upper and lower lash line to act like eyeliner)
-Collection Longer Lash Lengthening Mascara in 17 Ultra Black









That's it!
I hope you enjoyed this as much as Róisín enjoyed her first disco! :P
I hope this blogpost brought back some great memories of your very first disco!
Why not leave a comment describing your very first disco? I'd say we all have our fair share of cringe-worthy moments, but also memories we love!
See you in my next blogpost!
XO, Sense Of Beauty

No comments:

Post a Comment