Wednesday 6 May 2015

Aisling's Hair Transformation | Blue, Pink & Purple Hair?! | April 2015


Hello Lovlies! Welcome back to Sense Of Beauty! Today's blogpost will be hair related! Recently, I dyed my sister's hair. We decided to take pics of the process to show you guys! I would like to thank my little cousin, Ciara for taking the pics for me! I love when I have my little photographer over visiting!! :)

Here's a Before & After shot of Aisling's hair:



First, I dyed Aisling's roots blonde using Jerome Russell Bblonde High Lift Powder Bleach . 



When the blonde dye was working it's magic, I dyed Aisling's ends Blue, Purple & Pink! We tried to go with an ombre effect. I dyed the bottom layer Blue, the middle section Purple and the top section Pink. To dye these, I used Schwarzkopf dyes.

When dying Aisling's hair, I diluted the colour dyes with conditioner. For the ends, I added a slight amount of hair conditioner and the further I went up, the more conditioner I added.

Purple Dye: Schwarzkopf Live Color XXL Purple Punk


Blue Dye: Schwarzkopf Live Color XXL Electric Blue


Pink Dye: Schwarzkopf Live Color XXL Shocking Pink



Let's get started with the process! :) 

First thing's first, I brushed through Aisling's hair!



Dying Aisling's Roots Blonde:































Blue Dye Time! Bottom Layer:







Purple Hair Time! Middle Layer:





Pink Hair Time! Top Layer:




Here's the finished look! :)




That's it! I really hope you enjoyed this blogpost and that the pics did some justice! Aisling's hair came out gorgeous! It looks gorgeous on her! I would love the dye my hair a bright pastel colour too! 

See you in my next blogpost!
Thanks for stopping by!
XO, Sense Of Beauty

No comments:

Post a Comment