Sunday 31 May 2015

May Fashion Favourites 2015


Hello Lovlies! Welcome back to Sense Of Beauty! Today's blogpost will be another favourites one! I didn't include any makeup in this favourites as I've been using the same makeup from my previous one! 

If you would like to see what my latest favourites are in terms of makeup products, check out this blogpost:
http://senseofbeauty95.blogspot.ie/march-beauty-fashion-favourites-2015.html

Today's favourites blogpost will include some fashion accessories; handbags and shoes!

Let's get started with my recent favourites! :)

Penneys/Primark Small Handbag 
€10
I LOVE this bag! How cute is it? I'm definitely not a small-bag kinda gal but I'm loving this! I had two christenings during the months of April and May and needed a dainty handbag to wear with my outfits. I picked this up in Penneys for €10. The strap length can be changed to suit your preference. I can fit everything that I need in this bag. The bag features a small zip pocket on the inside too!








Longchamp Le Pliage Large in Navy
Around €50-€60
Longchamp's are excellent quality and are reasonably priced! I recommend this bag for any students - it's waterproof, it's durable, it's available in a wide variety of colours and the size large is the perfect size for fitting your books in. The large straps are comfortable on my shoulders and it fits SO MUCH inside! I picked up this bag in Brown Thomas Galway.









Sara Nude Barely There Heels
€35
I picked these up in Sara Ballina recently for a Christening. They were comfortable and looked great with my outfit. These shoes can be worn both casual and formal. I think these would look fab with a pair of lightwash boyfriend jeans and a large slogan tee!







Sara White Heels
€39
White heels can be difficult to find! I loved these when they arrived! The thick heel on the shoes, make them very comfortable. The strap around the ankle is comfortable too. These are available in a few different colours.









Give Sara Ballina a call if you like any of those shoes.
Their number is 096-73979.

Penneys Mermaid Heels
€15
HOW AMAZING ARE THESE SHOES? I am in love with them!! These shoes are perfection. I have been obsessed with these shoes and would be perfect with even the simplest of outfits. A pair of black skinny jeans, a black top, a black leather jacket and these shoes would be gorgeous! Definitely check these shoes out when your in Penneys next!




I really hope you enjoyed today's blogpost! Thank you so much for stopping by!
See you in my next blogpost!
XO, Sense Of Beauty

No comments:

Post a Comment