Tuesday 19 May 2015

Róisín's School Tour - Hair, Makeup & Outfit ♥


Hello Lovlies! Welcome back to Sense Of Beauty! My little sister Róisín recently went on her school tour and she asked if I could help her out in terms of hair, outfit and makeup. Keep reading to find out all the details! ;)

First, let's start with the hair! 

THE NIGHT BEFORE:

Róisín washed her hair and blow-dried it straight. I used a Babyliss waving wand on her hair. Once the hair was curled, I let it cool. When the hair was cool, I placed it in a shower cap so it would hold over night.

Here's a few pics of the different stages:

Before:



During:



After:




I posted a blogpost about curling Róisín's hair back in December, if you want to check it out, here's the link:
http://senseofbeauty95.blogspot.ie/how-i-curl-roisins-hair

THE NEXT DAY:

The next morning I removed the shower cap and created 2 plaits - one on either side of her face and tied them together at the back of her head.

Before:


After:




Second, the makeup!

I kept Róisín's makeup very natural! To keep Róisín's brows in place, I used the Collection Colour Lash All Day Wear Mascara in the shade Brown 3. I curled Róisín's eyelashes and applied a thin even coat of the Rimmel London Kate Moss Mascara to the top lashes.

Before:



After:



Finally, onto the outfit!



 -Cropped Jumper | Penneys
-Shorts | Oasis
-Grey Tights | Penneys
-Grey Socks | Penneys
-Tan Boots | Penneys

I really hope you enjoyed today's blogpost! 
Thank you so so much for stopping by!
Stay tuned for my next blogpost!
XO, Sense Of Beauty

No comments:

Post a Comment