Thursday 19 February 2015

Penneys Clear As Mud Mask Review



Hello Lovlies! Welcome back to Sense Of Beauty! Today's blogpost will be a review of a Penneys / Primark Face Mask! I spotted this face mask in Penneys around Christmas time but decided to leave it. Recently, they were reduced in Penneys from €4 to €2!!

Face masks are definitely a pamper product for me! I enjoy wearing face masks in the bath! Face mask + kindle + bath bomb = perfection!


Four face masks come in each pack.

 
 







What it claims?
  • -It is a purifying face mask.
  • -It contains Natural Extract Vitamin E & Active Ingredients.
  • -Smooths & Refreshes.






What I thought?

Firstly, I was very surprised to see that the face mask was GREEN! For some reason, when I think of mud masks, I instantly think Brown! The smell was interesting! Not something that is unpleasant though.

I let the mask sit on my face for 15 mins. I found the face mask was pretty difficult to remove with your hands and running water. I found it easier to remove with a wet face cloth.

I enjoyed the face mask. It was definitely refreshing, but I find all face masks refreshing. I felt like the mask was very moisturising. My face didn't feel dehydrated. If you have dry skin, this face mask will hydrate your skin.



Some benefits of Vitamin E!

-It is an antioxidant. It protects skin from ultra violet light, pollution, drugs and other elements that can cause cell damaging free radicals.
-Vitamin E is known as an anti-ager! Vitamin E helps skin look younger by reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.









What are "Active Ingredients?"

-Active ingredients can include sun filters, skin lightening agents, antioxidants and topical exfoliants.





I hope you enjoyed this short review!
I definitely recommend giving these a try!
See you in my next blogpost!

xo Sense Of Beauty

 

No comments:

Post a Comment